• Switch in 2 days

Hi all. I'm new here. I switch in 2 days. Everything seems to be going smoothly. I've joined from Avro energy who started off reasonable, then my Bill's jumped right up. I'm apparently gonna save £180 with pureplanet. Plus doing my bit for the environment.
    Fingers crossed it all works out!
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi all. I'm new here. I switch in 2 days. Everything seems to be going smoothly. I've joined from Avro energy who started off reasonable, then my Bill's jumped right up. I'm apparently gonna save £180 with pureplanet. Plus doing my bit for the environment.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Welcome Jayman to the PP family and community. I'm sure you're gonna like it!
  • Welcome Jayman to the PP family and community. I'm sure you're gonna like it!

• hi Jayman
    Interesting because, (and I'll get lynched but I have to be fair) Avro are beating PP in the price table at the moment and their fixed tariffs have no exit charges. It may be down to area, I only looked at mine. Avro's biggest flaw is they never tell you when there is a cheaper tariff.
    But then it's not just about price alone.
    I have a (very stubborn) relative who insisted on staying with Avro, after I recommended PP. Sadly I have to say from a financial perspective only, she's just beating me, but of course things may change...
    Anyway that said, welcome to PP! I'm sure all will be well but in the unlikely event there are glitches the community will help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayman View Post
    Hi all. I'm new here. I switch in 2 days. Everything seems to be going smoothly. I've joined from Avro energy who started off reasonable, then my Bill's jumped right up. I'm apparently gonna save £180 with pureplanet. Plus doing my bit for the environment.
  • hi Jayman
    Interesting because, (and I'll get lynched but I have to be fair) Avro are beating PP in the price table at the moment and their fixed tariffs have no exit charges. It may be down to area, I only looked at mine. Avro's biggest flaw is they never tell you when there is a cheaper tariff.
    But then it's not just about price alone.
    I have a (very stubborn) relative who insisted on staying with Avro, after I recommended PP. Sadly I have to say from a financial perspective only, she's just beating me, but of course things may change...
    Anyway that said, welcome to PP! I'm sure all will be well but in the unlikely event there are glitches the community will help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayman View Post

• Welcome @Jayman
  • Welcome @Jayman

• Very warm welcome, Jayman 👍, hope you will enjoy being part of our community forum 👍🙃
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Very warm welcome, Jayman 👍, hope you will enjoy being part of our community forum 👍🙃
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN