• Odd meter reading expections

A week ago I submitted both readings to the app and it told me they were both way lower than expected by the app. I was happy as PP had wanted to increase monthly payments.

a week later PP is wanting further reading and when entered it’s now saying they are higher than expected. NB the expected readings (estimated) are much lower than the readings I submitted last week.!!!

i have zero confidence in PP. looking to move suppliers.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • A week ago I submitted both readings to the app and it told me they were both way lower than expected by the app. I was happy as PP had wanted to increase monthly payments.

a week later PP is wanting further reading and when entered it’s now saying they are higher than expected. NB the expected readings (estimated) are much lower than the readings I submitted last week.!!!

i have zero confidence in PP. looking to move suppliers.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi goldie.
    The prompt you get when submitting readings is nothing to worry about. Based loosely on a years usage they become morre accurate after that time and usually disappear. It only happens because an accurate history of your usage has not been gathered yet.
  • Hi goldie.
    The prompt you get when submitting readings is nothing to worry about. Based loosely on a years usage they become morre accurate after that time and usually disappear. It only happens because an accurate history of your usage has not been gathered yet.

• Hi, as long as you are submitting correct readings, you have nothing to worry about. You will only be charged for what you use.

If you need to, you can send photos of the readings via wattbot.
  • Hi, as long as you are submitting correct readings, you have nothing to worry about. You will only be charged for what you use.

If you need to, you can send photos of the readings via wattbot.