• Contract ends

Hi’can You please let me know when does the contract ends for my gas and Electrc account thanks.
    S uddin
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi’can You please let me know when does the contract ends for my gas and Electrc account thanks.
    S uddin
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi shanur.
    There is no fixed term contract and no exit fees.
  • Hi shanur.
    There is no fixed term contract and no exit fees.

• Quote Originally Posted by Shanur uddin View Post
    Hi’can You please let me know when does the contract ends for my gas and Electrc account thanks.
    S uddin
    Hi there
    You've asked this before and the answer's the same. To put it another way, you can end your contract by simply switching to another provider, any time you like.
    Stephen
    S uddin
    Hi there
    You've asked this before and the answer's the same. To put it another way, you can end your contract by simply switching to another provider, any time you like.
    Stephen

S uddin
    Hi again Shanur,
    You have already had this answered at least 5 times from Community members under your previous post entitled "CANCELLATION"
    Is there a reason why you can post but can't seem to understand your replies.
    There is no fixed contract period with PP. You simply apply to switch to a new supplier in the normal way.
    Good Luck
    Gray4276
    S uddin
    Hi again Shanur,
    You have already had this answered at least 5 times from Community members under your previous post entitled "CANCELLATION"
    There is no fixed contract period with PP. You simply apply to switch to a new supplier in the normal way.
    Good Luck
    Gray4276

• hi Shanur
    if you are having difficulty finding your own previous posts, click on your own name on the left and you'll see a drop-down ad shown below.
    Name:  vfposts.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  11.4 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanur uddin View Post
    S uddin
  • hi Shanur
    if you are having difficulty finding your own previous posts, click on your own name on the left and you'll see a drop-down ad shown below.
    Name:  vfposts.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  11.4 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanur uddin View Post
    S uddin

• hi Gray
    I do hope Shanur isn't the sensitive type...
    I realised after I'd posted my earlier reply that he may not see that either, so I've sent him a DM

Quote Originally Posted by Gray4276 View Post
    Hi again Shanur,
    Good Luck
  • hi Gray
    I realised after I'd posted my earlier reply that he may not see that either, so I've sent him a DM

Hi again Shanur,
    Good Luck

• Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    hi Gray
    Hey Woz,

I could not get my head round the fact that Shanur didn't seem to respond to any of the replies that he had been given.
    I had considered sending a DM, as you have done, I hope you get a reply and can offer the assistance that Shanur needs.
    Gray4276
    hi Gray
    Hey Woz,

I could not get my head round the fact that Shanur didn't seem to respond to any of the replies that he had been given.
    I had considered sending a DM, as you have done, I hope you get a reply and can offer the assistance that Shanur needs.
    Gray4276

• ...well he may not see that either but then you can only do what you can do...
    Hey Woz,

• ...well he may not see that either but then you can only do what you can do...
    Hey Woz,

...well he may not see that either but then you can only do what you can do...
    Yeah, agreed
    Gray4276
    ...well he may not see that either but then you can only do what you can do...
    Yeah, agreed
    Gray4276