• Moved out but no final bill.

I moved out of my house nearly 3 weeks ago and let Pure Planet know on the day I moved out including a final meter reading. Since then my account seems to have been wiped and the Watt Bot does not work (I type a message and then it just hangs with a spinning circle next to close).

Money has been taken from my account already (presumably my outstanding balance?) but I have not received a final bill yet which I need to get my tenancy deposit back. With no way to actually contact support or see whats going, I don't know what else to do.

Why was money taken before I was informed about how much it would be? Why am I not able to contact support? When will I receive my final bill? I need it asap!

Thanks,

​Oliver
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I moved out of my house nearly 3 weeks ago and let Pure Planet know on the day I moved out including a final meter reading. Since then my account seems to have been wiped and the Watt Bot does not work (I type a message and then it just hangs with a spinning circle next to close).

Money has been taken from my account already (presumably my outstanding balance?) but I have not received a final bill yet which I need to get my tenancy deposit back. With no way to actually contact support or see whats going, I don't know what else to do.

Why was money taken before I was informed about how much it would be? Why am I not able to contact support? When will I receive my final bill? I need it asap!

Thanks,

​Oliver
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hey @osholt

Yup this didn't sound right - checked it out with our Member Services team, and your final bill's now been emailed to you

Thanks @Gray4276 for flagging it
  • Hey @osholt

Yup this didn't sound right - checked it out with our Member Services team, and your final bill's now been emailed to you

Thanks @Gray4276 for flagging it

• Hi Oliver

Here's how you contact Pure Planet: open the app, click on the three little bars top right hand corner, select Help, then choose Wattbot, put 'message the team' in the question box and then explain the situation. They promise to get back to you within one or two working days.

Hope that works things out

Stephen
  • Hi Oliver

Here's how you contact Pure Planet: open the app, click on the three little bars top right hand corner, select Help, then choose Wattbot, put 'message the team' in the question box and then explain the situation. They promise to get back to you within one or two working days.

Hope that works things out

Stephen

• Hi Oliver,

Have you checked for any emails from PP...... This is the method for receiving your statements, including your Final bill... just a thought
    Gray4276
  • Hi Oliver,

Have you checked for any emails from PP...... This is the method for receiving your statements, including your Final bill... just a thought
    Gray4276

• Yes I have and there is are no emails.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray4276 View Post
    Hi Oliver,

- - - Updated - - -
    @stephenrand, did you read my post? Watt Bot is broken. I don’t know if this is because of an app update or because my account it is closed.
    Name:  9ABBC974-D0B2-4AC9-B182-1E9D4E5E9570.png
Views: 36
Size:  890.5 KB
    In the above screenshot I have already typed a message and clicked send but it does not appear in the chat and the circle next to Close spins forever.

i just want my final bill but I have no way of contacting someone who actually works for Pure Planet. I would t mind if Watt Bot actually worked.
  • Yes I have and there is are no emails.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray4276 View Post
    Hi Oliver,

- - - Updated - - -
    @stephenrand, did you read my post? Watt Bot is broken. I don’t know if this is because of an app update or because my account it is closed.
    In the above screenshot I have already typed a message and clicked send but it does not appear in the chat and the circle next to Close spins forever.

i just want my final bill but I have no way of contacting someone who actually works for Pure Planet. I would t mind if Watt Bot actually worked.

• Hi @Marc @Nataly,

Can you help with this for Oliver??
  • Hi @Marc @Nataly,

Can you help with this for Oliver??

• Quote Originally Posted by osholt View Post
    Yes I have and there is are no emails.

- - - Updated - - -

I think this is being fixed. Have you got things sorted, or is help still needed?
    Stephen
  • Quote Originally Posted by osholt View Post
    Yes I have and there is are no emails.

- - - Updated - - -

I think this is being fixed. Have you got things sorted, or is help still needed?
    Stephen