• Correction of my Bills and Including my wife' name in the account

Hi Team,
    I have been charged significantly large sums by pure planet and my previous providers. I was told by pure planet that once i put my meter readings, they will check my bills and refund me the excess. I have not heard from pure planet. Please can you come back to me about the money asap.
    Also, please can you include my wife Deepti Mehta in the account for both electricity and gas as well.
    One more thing - what is the exit charge if i want to move out of pure planet?
    regards,
    gaurang mehta
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi Team,
    I have been charged significantly large sums by pure planet and my previous providers. I was told by pure planet that once i put my meter readings, they will check my bills and refund me the excess. I have not heard from pure planet. Please can you come back to me about the money asap.
    Also, please can you include my wife Deepti Mehta in the account for both electricity and gas as well.
    regards,
    gaurang mehta
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Dear Gaurang
    As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community! When you post here you are talking to your fellow customers, not directly to Pure Planet. I know some of them will add to my answer.

One easy bit - there's no exit fee for leaving Pure Planet.

I'm assuming you have given your meter readings via the app? Are you getting your monthly statement by email ok?

If you want to message Pure Planet directly, open the app, go to the three little bars top right hand corner, click on Help then choose Wattbot put 'message the team' in the question box, and then explain the problem. They promise to get back to you within one or two working days.

Hope that's a start

Stephen

- - - Updated - - -

You can add a contact to your account so they receive copies of your statement - note that their name won't appear on it. It'll allow them to communicate with Pure Planet about your account but they won't get their own login. I think that is because the account is in one name with one email address for login purposes
    Stephen
  • Dear Gaurang
    As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community! When you post here you are talking to your fellow customers, not directly to Pure Planet. I know some of them will add to my answer.

One easy bit - there's no exit fee for leaving Pure Planet.

I'm assuming you have given your meter readings via the app? Are you getting your monthly statement by email ok?

If you want to message Pure Planet directly, open the app, go to the three little bars top right hand corner, click on Help then choose Wattbot put 'message the team' in the question box, and then explain the problem. They promise to get back to you within one or two working days.

Hope that's a start

Stephen

- - - Updated - - -

You can add a contact to your account so they receive copies of your statement - note that their name won't appear on it. It'll allow them to communicate with Pure Planet about your account but they won't get their own login. I think that is because the account is in one name with one email address for login purposes
    Stephen

• hi Guarang
    it's quite usual for direct debits to overlap and it can take up to 6 weeks to get a final bill from previous supplier. If you're in credit with them (previous supplier) contact them and ask them to reduce or suspend the dd. You won't pay for the same energy twice. it's up to your previous provider to refund you once readings are finalised.
    PP are taking the agreed DD, so they shouldn't need to refund you, but your statement will be updated once the opening readings are agreed (it sounds like you've misunderstood what you were told).
    Regarding adding your wife you can now do that through Wattbot, in help in app (or online) just type "add name to account" into wattbot and follow the prompts.
    ​As said no exit charge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaurang View Post
    Hi Team,
    regards,
    gaurang mehta
  • hi Guarang
    it's quite usual for direct debits to overlap and it can take up to 6 weeks to get a final bill from previous supplier. If you're in credit with them (previous supplier) contact them and ask them to reduce or suspend the dd. You won't pay for the same energy twice. it's up to your previous provider to refund you once readings are finalised.
    PP are taking the agreed DD, so they shouldn't need to refund you, but your statement will be updated once the opening readings are agreed (it sounds like you've misunderstood what you were told).
    Regarding adding your wife you can now do that through Wattbot, in help in app (or online) just type "add name to account" into wattbot and follow the prompts.
    ​As said no exit charge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaurang View Post
    Hi Team,
    regards,
    gaurang mehta