• Please supply my previous supplier with first reading

Scottish power are wanting my final readings for them and first reading from you. Account number for Scottish power is
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Scottish power are wanting my final readings for them and first reading from you. Account number for Scottish power is
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi Janice
    Welcome to the community
    SP will get your reading from PP, they have to go to an independent body first this is part of the switching process, PP are not delaying
    It can take weeks.You might, if you're in good credit with SP, want to ask them to reduce or suspend taking the DD while you're switching. Sometimes (often) they overlap and you end up paying 2 dd's in a month.
    Also best not to post personal info (a/c no) on here as it's a public community.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    Scottish power are wanting my final readings for them and first reading from you. Account number for Scottish power is
  • hi Janice
    Welcome to the community
    SP will get your reading from PP, they have to go to an independent body first this is part of the switching process, PP are not delaying
    It can take weeks.You might, if you're in good credit with SP, want to ask them to reduce or suspend taking the DD while you're switching. Sometimes (often) they overlap and you end up paying 2 dd's in a month.
    Also best not to post personal info (a/c no) on here as it's a public community.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post

• Hi Janice

As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community! When you post here you are talking to your fellow customers, not directly to Pure Planet. Some of them will comment further, but I'll confess I'm a bit puzzled. You can't switch to Pure Planet without giving an opening reading, so presumably you can give that to Scottish Power? It can then take up to six weeks for those readings to be agreed and acted on.

I'm hoping that's helpful
    Stephen
  • Hi Janice

As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community! When you post here you are talking to your fellow customers, not directly to Pure Planet. Some of them will comment further, but I'll confess I'm a bit puzzled. You can't switch to Pure Planet without giving an opening reading, so presumably you can give that to Scottish Power? It can then take up to six weeks for those readings to be agreed and acted on.

Stephen

• Hi Janice

Stephen
  • Hi Janice

Stephen