• Bills

In my contract it was fixed rate for 12 months, but the July bill was calculated using variable rates for the electricity and gas supplies. I want am explanation,Thanks.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • In my contract it was fixed rate for 12 months, but the July bill was calculated using variable rates for the electricity and gas supplies. I want am explanation,Thanks.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hello vito55.

Not sure which contract you were reading but im afraid you may of misunderstood it as there is only one tariff with PP and it is variable always has been.
  • Hello vito55.

Not sure which contract you were reading but im afraid you may of misunderstood it as there is only one tariff with PP and it is variable always has been.

• hi vito55
    I can't quite make sense of your post, because if you were under the impression that the rate was fixed (which it isn't -it's variable), the rate (and if your account is on-track your direct debit amount) hasn't changed for quite a while, so why would you now query whether it's variable?
    Also every statement is calculated using a variable rate, not just July's
    The PP variable rate only changes when PP change their prices, (for which they have to give at least 2 weeks notice)

Quote Originally Posted by vito55 View Post
    In my contract it was fixed rate for 12 months, but the July bill was calculated using variable rates for the electricity and gas supplies. I want am explanation,Thanks.
  • hi vito55
    I can't quite make sense of your post, because if you were under the impression that the rate was fixed (which it isn't -it's variable), the rate (and if your account is on-track your direct debit amount) hasn't changed for quite a while, so why would you now query whether it's variable?
    Also every statement is calculated using a variable rate, not just July's
    The PP variable rate only changes when PP change their prices, (for which they have to give at least 2 weeks notice)

Quote Originally Posted by vito55 View Post