• First day in New home

Hey guys, first day in New home and I've signed up with pure planet. Do they sort out everything with the old gas electric provider of the house
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hey guys, first day in New home and I've signed up with pure planet. Do they sort out everything with the old gas electric provider of the house
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hello and welcome to PP.
    Yes indeed all you have to do is sign up via the app or website (app is better) and provided there ate no issues then in 17 days all will be sorted. Your old supplier will be informed on your behalf.
    Quote Originally Posted by D41GR1F View Post
    Hey guys, first day in New home and I've signed up with pure planet. Do they sort out everything with the old gas electric provider of the house
  • Hello and welcome to PP.
    Yes indeed all you have to do is sign up via the app or website (app is better) and provided there ate no issues then in 17 days all will be sorted. Your old supplier will be informed on your behalf.
    Quote Originally Posted by D41GR1F View Post

• Welcome to the community @D41GR1F
    Yep, it's all taken care of. Check out this post which outlines what happens and when.
    Enjoy your new home! Hope the move went well
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Welcome to the community @D41GR1F
    Yep, it's all taken care of. Check out this post which outlines what happens and when.
    Enjoy your new home! Hope the move went well
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

• Exciting times D4 👍🏡
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Exciting times D4 👍🏡
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN