Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

• Bill

Hi

how can i receive a pdf copy of my bill?

regards
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi

regards
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Riyazz.
    Your monthly statememt sent by email can be downloaded as a pdf, saved and printed whichever you prefer.
  • Hi Riyazz.
    Your monthly statememt sent by email can be downloaded as a pdf, saved and printed whichever you prefer.

• hi riyaaz
    ​also, you won't get the first statement until you've been with PP a month from your switch date.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riyaaz View Post
    Hi

regards
  • hi riyaaz
    ​also, you won't get the first statement until you've been with PP a month from your switch date.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riyaaz View Post
    Hi

regards

• Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    hi riyaaz
    Thanks guys. Ive been a member for a while and Im sure Ive been sent emails but these have been deleted. I need a pdf copy of my last bill and cant access this from the app. Hiw do I go about requesting this?
  • Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    hi riyaaz
    Thanks guys. Ive been a member for a while and Im sure Ive been sent emails but these have been deleted. I need a pdf copy of my last bill and cant access this from the app. Hiw do I go about requesting this?

• Hi Riyaaz,

I know that you know how to contact the PP team through the App via WattBot. So I suggest that you contact the team and request that they send you copies of the appropriate statements that you require. To be honest, I'm not 100% sure that they are able to do this, however I can't think of a reason why not.
    Gray4276
  • Hi Riyaaz,

I know that you know how to contact the PP team through the App via WattBot. So I suggest that you contact the team and request that they send you copies of the appropriate statements that you require. To be honest, I'm not 100% sure that they are able to do this, however I can't think of a reason why not.
    Gray4276

• They can and will if asked.
    Have you checked your deleted emails?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray4276 View Post
    Hi Riyaaz,

• They can and will if asked.
    Have you checked your deleted emails?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray4276 View Post
    Hi Riyaaz,