• Direct debit

Hi I’ve been with this company a few months now an for some reason I’ve gone into my banking an wrongly cancelled the direct debit, I’m wanting to know how to set it back up again thanks Lisa
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi I’ve been with this company a few months now an for some reason I’ve gone into my banking an wrongly cancelled the direct debit, I’m wanting to know how to set it back up again thanks Lisa
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Ooops on that one fish, if you do nothing then at some point PP will contact you looking for payment but i would not do that as it rather rude and may result in a big oneoff payment. Go to the help section and tap on wattbot the type message the team . Then explain what happened someone will get back to you and help sort it out. Im sure your not the only one whos done it so no worries.
  • Ooops on that one fish, if you do nothing then at some point PP will contact you looking for payment but i would not do that as it rather rude and may result in a big oneoff payment. Go to the help section and tap on wattbot the type message the team . Then explain what happened someone will get back to you and help sort it out. Im sure your not the only one whos done it so no worries.