• Usage data

So anyone got any ideas why the usage chart only has one J in the summer? Is it for June or July ? Either way a month is missing ?

- - - Updated - - -

Name:  36B06698-6A19-4247-9B80-2C1330A67800.jpeg
Views: 72
Size:  143.0 KB
  • So anyone got any ideas why the usage chart only has one J in the summer? Is it for June or July ? Either way a month is missing ?

- - - Updated - - -

• Hi there
    My guess is that because there is no data for July it hasn't bothered to include it?!
    It's certainly showing on mine - I'd be tempted to wait until your July info is in and see what happens then
    Stephen
  • Hi there
    My guess is that because there is no data for July it hasn't bothered to include it?!
    It's certainly showing on mine - I'd be tempted to wait until your July info is in and see what happens then
    Stephen

• Hi wotnohair.

Either June or July is missing on mine as well, my July bill isn't due for another 10 days, but I find that it odd August to November are there if the issue is a lack of data.

.Name:  IMG_5941.PNG
Views: 79
Size:  595.6 KB
    Regards
    Last edited by Gwyndy; 17-07-19 at 22:57. Reason: picture upload duplicated
  • Hi wotnohair.

Either June or July is missing on mine as well, my July bill isn't due for another 10 days, but I find that it odd August to November are there if the issue is a lack of data.

.Name:  IMG_5941.PNG
Views: 79
Size:  595.6 KB
    Regards

• I don't know if this is relevant, but my chart isn't populated with months that haven't been yet, it ends at June as I would expect it to (I'm not interested in months that haven't happened yet unless it can tell me the lottery results...).
    ​This looks like a bug to me, the future months shouldn't be showing, and July will appear (is my guess) once the statement is generated.
    Last edited by woz; 18-07-19 at 01:48.
  • I don't know if this is relevant, but my chart isn't populated with months that haven't been yet, it ends at June as I would expect it to (I'm not interested in months that haven't happened yet unless it can tell me the lottery results...).
    ​This looks like a bug to me, the future months shouldn't be showing, and July will appear (is my guess) once the statement is generated.

• Quote Originally Posted by Wotnohair View Post
    So anyone got any ideas why the usage chart only has one J in the summer? Is it for June or July ? Either way a month is missing ?

- - - Updated - - -

Hey @Wotnohair
    Nice username
    Thanks for flagging this. We've got a bug affecting energy usage graphs. Our tech team are looking into it. It appears to be related to when a Member get a consolidated bill.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Quote Originally Posted by Wotnohair View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Hey @Wotnohair
    Nice username
    Thanks for flagging this. We've got a bug affecting energy usage graphs. Our tech team are looking into it. It appears to be related to when a Member get a consolidated bill.

• Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Hey @Wotnohair
    Nice username
    Hi Marc,

I think you are correct in stating that it is a bug.
    However my graph is showing "future" months but only one J. I have not received a consolidated bill, so it's not that.
    Gray4276
    Hey @Wotnohair
    Nice username
    Hi Marc,

However my graph is showing "future" months but only one J. I have not received a consolidated bill, so it's not that.
    Gray4276

• Quote Originally Posted by Gray4276 View Post
    Hi Marc,

Hi @Gray4276
    Yep, you've got me there!
    There's a few bugs affecting the energy graphs. The main one is the consolidated bills, but you're right, there's other cases.
    We're thinking of removing them, for a short time, until they're fixed.

• Quote Originally Posted by Gray4276 View Post
    Hi Marc,

Hi @Gray4276
    There's a few bugs affecting the energy graphs. The main one is the consolidated bills, but you're right, there's other cases.

Hi @Gray4276
    Hi Marc,

I think that's a good idea..... to be honest at the moment they're just a nuisance IMHO
    Gray4276
    Hi @Gray4276
    Hi Marc,

I think that's a good idea..... to be honest at the moment they're just a nuisance IMHO
    Gray4276

• I beg to disagree (about removing it), but with the caveat that if it's only a case of showing future months as long as the usage shown on the other months is accurate it can be fixed, and very few people have complained. The only difference between this and any other issue is that this one is more instantly visible and it isn't affecting billing; (to the contrary, billing is affecting it).

That said the whole thing needs revamping anyway, it's not very good as it is even when it isn't broken (sorry), no scales, can't split E+G, not properly scrollable (all as previous posts), so if you're going to remove it I'd like to see you take the opportunity to bring it back in a better guise.

Mission creep again!
  • I beg to disagree (about removing it), but with the caveat that if it's only a case of showing future months as long as the usage shown on the other months is accurate it can be fixed, and very few people have complained. The only difference between this and any other issue is that this one is more instantly visible and it isn't affecting billing; (to the contrary, billing is affecting it).

That said the whole thing needs revamping anyway, it's not very good as it is even when it isn't broken (sorry), no scales, can't split E+G, not properly scrollable (all as previous posts), so if you're going to remove it I'd like to see you take the opportunity to bring it back in a better guise.

Mission creep again!

• I quite like the usage graph but i also have the bug of two August lines and can't see what i used in July. Hope this gets resolved
  • I quite like the usage graph but i also have the bug of two August lines and can't see what i used in July. Hope this gets resolved

• I quite like August, can I have two?
    ​I wonder if one will disappear when you get the August statement?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob123 View Post
    I quite like the usage graph but i also have the bug of two August lines and can't see what i used in July. Hope this gets resolved
  • I quite like August, can I have two?
    I quite like the usage graph but i also have the bug of two August lines and can't see what i used in July. Hope this gets resolved

• Hey Woz,

I'm pretty sure that's what Marc meant.......remove it while they sort it out, and not permanent removal.

Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    I beg to disagree (about removing it), but with the caveat that if it's only a case of showing future months as long as the usage shown on the other months is accurate it can be fixed, and very few people have complained. The only difference between this and any other issue is that this one is more instantly visible and it isn't affecting billing; (to the contrary, billing is affecting it).

Mission creep again!
    Gray4276
  • Hey Woz,

I'm pretty sure that's what Marc meant.......remove it while they sort it out, and not permanent removal.

I beg to disagree (about removing it), but with the caveat that if it's only a case of showing future months as long as the usage shown on the other months is accurate it can be fixed, and very few people have complained. The only difference between this and any other issue is that this one is more instantly visible and it isn't affecting billing; (to the contrary, billing is affecting it).

Mission creep again!
    Gray4276

• and that's what I thought was meant..I was just being contrary...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray4276 View Post
    Hey Woz,

• and that's what I thought was meant..I was just being contrary...
    Hey Woz,

• Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    I quite like August, can I have two?
    It'll be interesting to see what happens in August and I'll gladly give you one of mine
  • Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    I quite like August, can I have two?
    It'll be interesting to see what happens in August and I'll gladly give you one of mine

• Thanks, I accept! (as long as it isn't raining)
  • Thanks, I accept! (as long as it isn't raining)

• Oops Woz,

Sometimes I'm not tuned in to your train of thought......I gotta try harder, me thinks 😔🤔

and that's what I thought was meant..I was just being contrary...
    Gray4276
  • Oops Woz,

Sometimes I'm not tuned in to your train of thought......I gotta try harder, me thinks 😔🤔

and that's what I thought was meant..I was just being contrary...
    Gray4276

• It's OK, my train of thought seems to be carriages heading off the tracks in random directions!
    Oops Woz,

Sometimes I'm not tuned in to your train of thought......I gotta try harder, me thinks ������������
  • It's OK, my train of thought seems to be carriages heading off the tracks in random directions!
    Oops Woz,

Sometimes I'm not tuned in to your train of thought......I gotta try harder, me thinks ������������

• Huraaah!
    The new app update has sorted it.
    Sorry Woz, can't give you my spare August now
  • Huraaah!

• haha thanks , that's probably a good thing given the weather...
    Huraaah!
  • haha thanks , that's probably a good thing given the weather...
    Huraaah!