• Referred

I signed up today to switch. I was referred by a friend but I want it confirmed that this has been logged on the application so we get the vouchers.

The wattbot bot isn’t working and there is no phone number to call.

Doesnt feel like a great start.

I would like to discuss this with someone.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I signed up today to switch. I was referred by a friend but I want it confirmed that this has been logged on the application so we get the vouchers.

Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi there
    As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community!

It's worth knowing right from the start that Pure Planet is app-based, doesn't make phone calls. It's one of the reasons they're such good value, but if the lack of a phone contact is a big deal for you, don't switch. I don't miss waiting for ages in a queue to talk to someone who can't answer my question, but that's just me!

As far as the referral is concerned, if you used the given code there shouldn't be a problem - was there something that made you think there was?

You can read all the info about vouchers and referrals here
    https://community.purepla.net/thread...to-Pure-Planet

If you have any further problems, just post back here, and lots of people will be pleased to help

Stephen
  • Hi there
    As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community!

It's worth knowing right from the start that Pure Planet is app-based, doesn't make phone calls. It's one of the reasons they're such good value, but if the lack of a phone contact is a big deal for you, don't switch. I don't miss waiting for ages in a queue to talk to someone who can't answer my question, but that's just me!

As far as the referral is concerned, if you used the given code there shouldn't be a problem - was there something that made you think there was?

You can read all the info about vouchers and referrals here
    https://community.purepla.net/thread...to-Pure-Planet

If you have any further problems, just post back here, and lots of people will be pleased to help

Stephen

• Quote Originally Posted by Wicken2404 View Post
    I signed up today to switch. I was referred by a friend but I want it confirmed that this has been logged on the application so we get the vouchers.

Hi Wicken2404,
    As this is your first post to the Community Forum for PP customers, Welcome. Like myself, Community members don't actually work for PP, we are all customers of PP. As indeed you will be, once your switching process is completed.
    I suggest that you read through the wealth of information contained within the App especially the FAQ section, as this will help you to understand the Business model of PP. I can see no reason why your referral vouchers will not be available in a short period, please read and understand the timescales for referral voucher distribution.
    I hope that your switch goes without a hitch, and look forward to seeing you post on the Community Forum.
    Gray4276
  • Quote Originally Posted by Wicken2404 View Post

Hi Wicken2404,
    As this is your first post to the Community Forum for PP customers, Welcome. Like myself, Community members don't actually work for PP, we are all customers of PP. As indeed you will be, once your switching process is completed.
    I suggest that you read through the wealth of information contained within the App especially the FAQ section, as this will help you to understand the Business model of PP. I can see no reason why your referral vouchers will not be available in a short period, please read and understand the timescales for referral voucher distribution.
    I hope that your switch goes without a hitch, and look forward to seeing you post on the Community Forum.
    Gray4276

• Hi wicken2404.

Provided you followed the referral link correctly then the status of the vouchers will show up on the app of the friend that sent you the referral.
    Once sign up is complete and you have made your first payment usually 17 days, then a couple of working days later you will get an email with the voucher code attached.
    If for some reason this does not happen then post back here for more advice on what to to in that situation.
  • Hi wicken2404.

Provided you followed the referral link correctly then the status of the vouchers will show up on the app of the friend that sent you the referral.
    Once sign up is complete and you have made your first payment usually 17 days, then a couple of working days later you will get an email with the voucher code attached.
    If for some reason this does not happen then post back here for more advice on what to to in that situation.

• hi Wicken2404
    Welcome to the community. Advice is as other replies but to add...
    referrals track in the majority of cases, but if for some reason yours slips through the net you need not worry as long as you and your friend have all the details of the referrals date,email addresses, names etc, PP will check it and pay it.

My advice is to leave it for now and if you don't have the vouchers a few days after you've switched in, query it then.
    Wattbot has a new checking routine for vouchers but you can't use it until you've failed to get them (which is unlikely).

It's a shame you don't feel like it's a great start, do you have have a specific reason to distrust PP?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicken2404 View Post

• hi Wicken2404
    Welcome to the community. Advice is as other replies but to add...
    referrals track in the majority of cases, but if for some reason yours slips through the net you need not worry as long as you and your friend have all the details of the referrals date,email addresses, names etc, PP will check it and pay it.

My advice is to leave it for now and if you don't have the vouchers a few days after you've switched in, query it then.
    Wattbot has a new checking routine for vouchers but you can't use it until you've failed to get them (which is unlikely).

It's a shame you don't feel like it's a great start, do you have have a specific reason to distrust PP?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicken2404 View Post