• Holiday

Hello, I am interested in switching to pure planet but I go on holiday in 2 weeks today, will I be set up on time before I go? Thanks.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hello, I am interested in switching to pure planet but I go on holiday in 2 weeks today, will I be set up on time before I go? Thanks.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi Jholding
    It takes 17 days to switch from when you start your switch. (Assuming all is well with postcodes/addresses/meter numbers etc. which it usually is)
    A couple of days before you switch you should provide your starting meter readings but it won't stop the switch if those are delayed.
    ​If you have internet access while you're away just note the readings before you leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Jholding View Post
    Hello, I am interested in switching to pure planet but I go on holiday in 2 weeks today, will I be set up on time before I go? Thanks.
  • hi Jholding
    It takes 17 days to switch from when you start your switch. (Assuming all is well with postcodes/addresses/meter numbers etc. which it usually is)
    A couple of days before you switch you should provide your starting meter readings but it won't stop the switch if those are delayed.
    ​If you have internet access while you're away just note the readings before you leave.

• Thanks, I did this before I left.
  • Thanks, I did this before I left.

• Welcome back if you're back to happy wet August!
    If you aren't back yet, then lucky you!
    Thanks, I did this before I left.
  • Welcome back if you're back to happy wet August!
    If you aren't back yet, then lucky you!
    Thanks, I did this before I left.