• to send meter readings from old supplier ,i am having a great deal of trouble logging in and trying

i am trying to send meter reading to start a new a/c what a lot of trouble i seem to have just trying to login ten attempts last night .please help me to send readings rs lee
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • i am trying to send meter reading to start a new a/c what a lot of trouble i seem to have just trying to login ten attempts last night .please help me to send readings rs lee
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi Russell, and welcome.
    Are you on a smart phone or tablet?
    Firstly once logged in you will stay logged in unless you log out, you can close the app and re-open it without having to log in again, so don't log out is my advice.

Try the following if you have difficulties logging in,
    delete all the login emails from PP
    Go to your email, open the one login mail and click on the pink link
    You should then be logged in.
    If you can't submit readings yet then your account possibly hasn't been fully set up yet, what date did you switch in?
    Post back if you need more help or with more details of what happens when you try to submit readings?
    Quote Originally Posted by Russelllee View Post
    i am trying to send meter reading to start a new a/c what a lot of trouble i seem to have just trying to login ten attempts last night .please help me to send readings rs lee
  • hi Russell, and welcome.
    Are you on a smart phone or tablet?
    Firstly once logged in you will stay logged in unless you log out, you can close the app and re-open it without having to log in again, so don't log out is my advice.

Try the following if you have difficulties logging in,
    delete all the login emails from PP
    Go to your email, open the one login mail and click on the pink link
    You should then be logged in.
    If you can't submit readings yet then your account possibly hasn't been fully set up yet, what date did you switch in?
    Post back if you need more help or with more details of what happens when you try to submit readings?
    Quote Originally Posted by Russelllee View Post

• to send meter readings, open the pp app, you should already be logged in, if not, give it your email and it will send you a login email to your inbox, open that and it will log you on. then navigate the app and upload readings.
  • to send meter readings, open the pp app, you should already be logged in, if not, give it your email and it will send you a login email to your inbox, open that and it will log you on. then navigate the app and upload readings.