• Switch fail

Halo there I switched to pp on the 1sf of may and now on the 17/7/19 I Am still being charged by my old supplies EDF and pure planet aswell, I have made four payments to pp which is over Β£200 and now my old supplier have said they are still supplying the property and have charged me for the last 3 months aswell, there Ian no phone number to speak to anybody at pp what so ever, please help me ASAP
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Halo there I switched to pp on the 1sf of may and now on the 17/7/19 I Am still being charged by my old supplies EDF and pure planet aswell, I have made four payments to pp which is over Β£200 and now my old supplier have said they are still supplying the property and have charged me for the last 3 months aswell, there Ian no phone number to speak to anybody at pp what so ever, please help me ASAP
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi @Char

That definitely doesn't sound right - I've flagged this with our Member Services team. Looks like you sent a WattBot chat through to them this morning, they'll be getting back to you on there today so look out for their SMS to let you know they've replied

Also just FYI I've merged your posts together to avoid duplicates in different places, as it can get confusing for other members, and helps keep all your replies and advice in one place
    • The first snow of winter arrives! β›„ Have you had snow yet?
    • Wondering how to keep Christmas eco-friendly? We're sharing our top tipsπŸ’šπŸŽ…β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    • Enter your photos in November's photo challenge - Illuminations βœ¨β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    • How much do you know about renewable energy?πŸ€”β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ Find out in our quiz!
  • Hi @Char

That definitely doesn't sound right - I've flagged this with our Member Services team. Looks like you sent a WattBot chat through to them this morning, they'll be getting back to you on there today so look out for their SMS to let you know they've replied

Also just FYI I've merged your posts together to avoid duplicates in different places, as it can get confusing for other members, and helps keep all your replies and advice in one place
    • The first snow of winter arrives! β›„ Have you had snow yet?
    • Wondering how to keep Christmas eco-friendly? We're sharing our top tipsπŸ’šπŸŽ…β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    • Enter your photos in November's photo challenge - Illuminations βœ¨β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    • How much do you know about renewable energy?πŸ€”β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ Find out in our quiz!

• Switch fail

After 4 months of being with pure planet, they still have not informed my old supplier. I am now stuck paying two suppliers and I now cannot afford my rent again. After multiple messages they just ignore me, no help and they clearly don’t care if there own mistakes make people homeless. I don’t recommend tiis service at all. If this isn’t sorted by pp this week I’ll be starting court proceedings.
  • After 4 months of being with pure planet, they still have not informed my old supplier. I am now stuck paying two suppliers and I now cannot afford my rent again. After multiple messages they just ignore me, no help and they clearly don’t care if there own mistakes make people homeless. I don’t recommend tiis service at all. If this isn’t sorted by pp this week I’ll be starting court proceedings.

• Hi Char,
    You are understandably unhappy about this situation, but I think you are blaming the wrong company. As I understand it, the closing/opening reading you send in when you switch is sent to a third party for validation, they send the readings to your previous supplier for the generation of your final bill. If your previous supplier is still taking payments, it is they you should be blaming,and contacting them about closing your account.

When you say you have been leaving messages, are you using Wattbot and starting you message with " message the team ". This is the only way to contact the Pure Planet team
  • Hi Char,
    You are understandably unhappy about this situation, but I think you are blaming the wrong company. As I understand it, the closing/opening reading you send in when you switch is sent to a third party for validation, they send the readings to your previous supplier for the generation of your final bill. If your previous supplier is still taking payments, it is they you should be blaming,and contacting them about closing your account.

When you say you have been leaving messages, are you using Wattbot and starting you message with " message the team ". This is the only way to contact the Pure Planet team

• Hi Char,

Now that @Nataly (Community Manager) is on the case, then I'm sure that a satisfactory outcome will be achieved. You will not be charged twice for the energy that you have used and a refund from one of the energy providers will be forthcoming.
    Gray4276
  • Hi Char,

Now that @Nataly (Community Manager) is on the case, then I'm sure that a satisfactory outcome will be achieved. You will not be charged twice for the energy that you have used and a refund from one of the energy providers will be forthcoming.
    Gray4276