• Cancellation

I have unhappy with the contract
    Please let me know when it’s ending
    Tap below to see the best answer
    Last edited by Nataly; 17-07-19 at 17:03.
  • I have unhappy with the contract
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Shanur, Sorry to hear that you are unhappy - if you would like to share some of your concerns with the Pure Planet community, as there are a number of well informed and helpful customers willing to assist you. As for your PP contract, you can leave any time - click HERE for further information regarding leaving Pure Planet.
    Regards
    Last edited by David j; 16-07-19 at 22:51.
  • Hi Shanur, Sorry to hear that you are unhappy - if you would like to share some of your concerns with the Pure Planet community, as there are a number of well informed and helpful customers willing to assist you. As for your PP contract, you can leave any time - click HERE for further information regarding leaving Pure Planet.
    Regards

• Hi Shanur uddin
    If you're within 14 days of the day you switched you can cancel through app/online, if you've just switched in you can switch away to another provider 10 days after your switch in date.
    I'm surprised to hear anyone say they are unhappy with the contract, so my assumption is that if you have chosen to switch to PP you did it without reading about PP, or, you haven't understood what you've read.
    It's a very simple contract, PP supply you with renewable energy, and you pay for what you use at whichever rate applies to your location, plus you pay a pro-rata membership fee (aka standing charge) of £8.00 per fuel per month. Prices are variable with a minimum of 2 weeks notice if they change, and you can leave any time you like. (see above)
    Which part of that makes you unhappy?
    If you've become a deemed customer because you've moved into a property supplied by PP, all you need do is set up an account, (easiest option but there are other options) and then switch away to whichever provider you choose.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanur uddin View Post
  • Hi Shanur uddin
    If you're within 14 days of the day you switched you can cancel through app/online, if you've just switched in you can switch away to another provider 10 days after your switch in date.
    I'm surprised to hear anyone say they are unhappy with the contract, so my assumption is that if you have chosen to switch to PP you did it without reading about PP, or, you haven't understood what you've read.
    It's a very simple contract, PP supply you with renewable energy, and you pay for what you use at whichever rate applies to your location, plus you pay a pro-rata membership fee (aka standing charge) of £8.00 per fuel per month. Prices are variable with a minimum of 2 weeks notice if they change, and you can leave any time you like. (see above)
    Which part of that makes you unhappy?
    If you've become a deemed customer because you've moved into a property supplied by PP, all you need do is set up an account, (easiest option but there are other options) and then switch away to whichever provider you choose.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanur uddin View Post

• Cancellation

Please respond to my messages

- - - Updated - - -

Please response to my text
  • Please respond to my messages

- - - Updated - - -

Please response to my text

• The community can proberly help here but we need a question first please.
    What issue are you having ?
  • The community can proberly help here but we need a question first please.
    What issue are you having ?

• Hey @Shanur uddin

Just FYI I've moved your posts into one place, to avoid duplicates, as this can get confusing. It also means all the replies and advice given by other Members is easier to see

If you no longer want to be on supply with Pure Planet, we don't have any contracts or exit fees, so you can just switch to a new supplier. Once that switch completes your account with us is closed and you're sent a final bill.
    @David j has also provided a link to an FAQ about leaving Pure Planet
  • Hey @Shanur uddin

Just FYI I've moved your posts into one place, to avoid duplicates, as this can get confusing. It also means all the replies and advice given by other Members is easier to see

If you no longer want to be on supply with Pure Planet, we don't have any contracts or exit fees, so you can just switch to a new supplier. Once that switch completes your account with us is closed and you're sent a final bill.
    @David j has also provided a link to an FAQ about leaving Pure Planet

• Quote Originally Posted by Shanur uddin View Post
    Hi Shanur uddin,

I am concerned that you may have switched to PP without fully understanding the Business Model of how PP operates.
    You are not "locked in" to a specific contract period, and you are free to switch to another supplier at any time. However, l would advise you to "understand" your new suppliers systems, otherwise you will simply find yourself in a similar situation. The information that you require to switch away from PP is available within the App..... Good luck.
    Gray4276
  • Quote Originally Posted by Shanur uddin View Post
    Hi Shanur uddin,

I am concerned that you may have switched to PP without fully understanding the Business Model of how PP operates.
    You are not "locked in" to a specific contract period, and you are free to switch to another supplier at any time. However, l would advise you to "understand" your new suppliers systems, otherwise you will simply find yourself in a similar situation. The information that you require to switch away from PP is available within the App..... Good luck.
    Gray4276