• I can't get the refer a link to work
  • I can't get the refer a link to work
  • hi betterworld
    in app or online? Can you post more detail of where/how/what it isn't working, your device model and operating system, and if in app can you log in online and see if that works?
    Quote Originally Posted by Betterworld View Post
    I can't get the refer a link to work
  • hi betterworld
    in app or online? Can you post more detail of where/how/what it isn't working, your device model and operating system, and if in app can you log in online and see if that works?
    Quote Originally Posted by Betterworld View Post
    I can't get the refer a link to work
  • Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    hi betterworld
    Hi, in the app, I click on it I would like to refer via email maybe I am just being stupid but I just can't see how to do it it come up with my code or unique link then what do I do??!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Nataly; 13-08-19 at 13:26. Reason: Removing referral link
  • Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    hi betterworld
    Hi, in the app, I click on it I would like to refer via email maybe I am just being stupid but I just can't see how to do it it come up with my code or unique link then what do I do??!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  • hi Betterworld
    What happens when you click on the send email banner?
  • hi Betterworld
    What happens when you click on the send email banner?
  • Thing is it would be much better if I could copy and paste an invitation code rather than being asked to enter my friends email addresses. Please consider changing your system on referrals. Thanks
  • Thing is it would be much better if I could copy and paste an invitation code rather than being asked to enter my friends email addresses. Please consider changing your system on referrals. Thanks
  • Quote Originally Posted by bigrich134 View Post
    Thing is it would be much better if I could copy and paste an invitation code rather than being asked to enter my friends email addresses. Please consider changing your system on referrals. Thanks
    Hi there
    When I open the app I get one 'moon' that says 'refer friends'. When I click on that, I get a page with the referral code, with a copy button right next to it. Are you not getting that?
    Stephen
    Thing is it would be much better if I could copy and paste an invitation code rather than being asked to enter my friends email addresses. Please consider changing your system on referrals. Thanks
    Hi there
    When I open the app I get one 'moon' that says 'refer friends'. When I click on that, I get a page with the referral code, with a copy button right next to it. Are you not getting that?
    Stephen
  • Quote Originally Posted by stephenrand View Post
    Hi there
    Stephen
    No. I get a page to add the name and email address of friends l wish to refer....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bigrich134 View Post
    No. I get a page to add the name and email address of friends l wish to refer....
    SORRY. My mistake its asking for my details. Doh! 🤦
  • Quote Originally Posted by stephenrand View Post
    Hi there
    Stephen

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bigrich134 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Glad we solved that!

- - - Updated - - -

Glad we solved that!