• I can't get the refer a link to work
  • I can't get the refer a link to work
  • hi betterworld
    in app or online? Can you post more detail of where/how/what it isn't working, your device model and operating system, and if in app can you log in online and see if that works?
    Quote Originally Posted by Betterworld View Post
    I can't get the refer a link to work
  • hi betterworld
    in app or online? Can you post more detail of where/how/what it isn't working, your device model and operating system, and if in app can you log in online and see if that works?
    Quote Originally Posted by Betterworld View Post
    I can't get the refer a link to work
  • Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    hi betterworld
    Hi, in the app, I click on it I would like to refer via email maybe I am just being stupid but I just can't see how to do it it come up with my code or unique link then what do I do??!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Nataly; 13-08-19 at 13:26. Reason: Removing referral link
  • Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    hi betterworld
    Hi, in the app, I click on it I would like to refer via email maybe I am just being stupid but I just can't see how to do it it come up with my code or unique link then what do I do??!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  • hi Betterworld
    What happens when you click on the send email banner?
  • hi Betterworld
    What happens when you click on the send email banner?
  • Thing is it would be much better if I could copy and paste an invitation code rather than being asked to enter my friends email addresses. Please consider changing your system on referrals. Thanks
  • Thing is it would be much better if I could copy and paste an invitation code rather than being asked to enter my friends email addresses. Please consider changing your system on referrals. Thanks
  • Quote Originally Posted by bigrich134 View Post
    Thing is it would be much better if I could copy and paste an invitation code rather than being asked to enter my friends email addresses. Please consider changing your system on referrals. Thanks
    Hi there
    When I open the app I get one 'moon' that says 'refer friends'. When I click on that, I get a page with the referral code, with a copy button right next to it. Are you not getting that?
    Stephen
    Thing is it would be much better if I could copy and paste an invitation code rather than being asked to enter my friends email addresses. Please consider changing your system on referrals. Thanks
    Hi there
    When I open the app I get one 'moon' that says 'refer friends'. When I click on that, I get a page with the referral code, with a copy button right next to it. Are you not getting that?
    Stephen
  • Quote Originally Posted by stephenrand View Post
    Hi there
    Stephen
    No. I get a page to add the name and email address of friends l wish to refer....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bigrich134 View Post
    No. I get a page to add the name and email address of friends l wish to refer....
    SORRY. My mistake its asking for my details. Doh! 🤦
  • Quote Originally Posted by stephenrand View Post
    Hi there
    Stephen

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bigrich134 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Glad we solved that!

- - - Updated - - -

Glad we solved that!
  • Hi all
    Just to let you know that we've extended our 50/50 rewards for another two weeks!
    This means the offer will run until the middle of September.
    We're going to be emailing all Members about this later today. This email contains everyone's new referral code after we updated our 'refer friends' platform in our latest app release.
    Last edited by Marc; 27-08-19 at 11:07.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Hi all
    Just to let you know that we've extended our 50/50 rewards for another two weeks!
    This means the offer will run until the middle of September.
    We're going to be emailing all Members about this later today. This email contains everyone's new referral code after we updated our 'refer friends' platform in our latest app release.

• I can't get further than the email/fb/twitter or copy link screen.
  • I can't get further than the email/fb/twitter or copy link screen.
  • My daughter has signed up but neither of us have received our vouchers.
  • My daughter has signed up but neither of us have received our vouchers.
  • Hi midge,
    Welcome to the community.

Your reward vouchers are usually emailed a few days after the switch is complete and are on supply
  • Hi midge,
    Welcome to the community.

Your reward vouchers are usually emailed a few days after the switch is complete and are on supply
  • Hi I switched using a referral link provided to me by my friend. I’ve been set up and paid my first direct debit on 25 August but had not received the much advertised £50 Amazon voucher. Not sure what’s the issue?
  • Hi I switched using a referral link provided to me by my friend. I’ve been set up and paid my first direct debit on 25 August but had not received the much advertised £50 Amazon voucher. Not sure what’s the issue?
  • hi Jun
    Have you checked your email and spam etc?
    If still not found, head off to wattbot in help, and type "where is my amazon voucher" then follow the prompts.
  • hi Jun
    Have you checked your email and spam etc?
    If still not found, head off to wattbot in help, and type "where is my amazon voucher" then follow the prompts.
  • If any one can help me.

I was a pure planet customer from Oct 2018 till aug 2019. Now I have left UK..before terminating my account, I had 3 friends referred for whom I was yet to get the referral Amazon vouchers of £50 each. If anyone from pure planet can look into this.

Waiting for some support on this
    Last edited by Marc; 10-09-19 at 12:51. Reason: removing personal info
  • If any one can help me.

I was a pure planet customer from Oct 2018 till aug 2019. Now I have left UK..before terminating my account, I had 3 friends referred for whom I was yet to get the referral Amazon vouchers of £50 each. If anyone from pure planet can look into this.

• Quote Originally Posted by Kedar2014 View Post
    If any one can help me.

Hi @Kedar2014
    See the post from @woz above yours
    head off to wattbot in help, and type "where is my amazon voucher" then follow the prompts.
    Watt will take all the info from you, and then our Member services team can sort it

If any one can help me.

Hi @Kedar2014
    See the post from @woz above yours
    head off to wattbot in help, and type "where is my amazon voucher" then follow the prompts.
    Watt will take all the info from you, and then our Member services team can sort it

• Hi Marc,

I am afraid, since I m not an active customer of pure planet anymore. I don't have access to the wattbot.

That's why I thought of posting here.

If you can forward my request to the team.I would appreciate it

Thanks
    Kedar
  • Hi Marc,

I am afraid, since I m not an active customer of pure planet anymore. I don't have access to the wattbot.

Thanks
    Kedar
    Hi Marc,

You can still use WattBot Don't need to be a Member or even be logged in.

Hi Marc,

You can still use WattBot Don't need to be a Member or even be logged in.

• ​hi Kedar
    I thought wattbot was still available in the app even though no longer logged in, although I do agree it isn't available online. It will ask for your email address if you submit a query.
    ​Of course you may no longer have a device or be able to have the app so I take your point.

ooops marc beat me to it...but may as well add wattbot should be made available online on a PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Kedar2014 View Post
    Hi Marc,

Thanks
    Kedar
    Last edited by woz; 10-09-19 at 13:10.
  • ​hi Kedar
    I thought wattbot was still available in the app even though no longer logged in, although I do agree it isn't available online. It will ask for your email address if you submit a query.
    ​Of course you may no longer have a device or be able to have the app so I take your point.

ooops marc beat me to it...but may as well add wattbot should be made available online on a PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Kedar2014 View Post
    Hi Marc,

Thanks
    Kedar
  • Hi All,
    Just received my £50 Amazon referral voucher, so hubby and I decided to put it to good use and have bought a couple of fitness trackers.
  • Hi All,
    Just received my £50 Amazon referral voucher, so hubby and I decided to put it to good use and have bought a couple of fitness trackers.