• Moving house

Hi

We are moving house and want the supply to change to the new property. How would I do this? I’ve clicked on the move out option but it says to close the account down and I want the supply to be set up at the new property. What do we do
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi

We are moving house and want the supply to change to the new property. How would I do this? I’ve clicked on the move out option but it says to close the account down and I want the supply to be set up at the new property. What do we do
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi gemma.
    Sadly you cant take the supply with you. So you need to fill in the move out form to close your current acct. Then once you move you have to switch your new address to PP. Once you close your acct the app will reset so that the new acct can be run with the same email address.
  • Hi gemma.
    Sadly you cant take the supply with you. So you need to fill in the move out form to close your current acct. Then once you move you have to switch your new address to PP. Once you close your acct the app will reset so that the new acct can be run with the same email address.

• Hi Gemma, Hope your move is as stress free as is possible - important to record your meter readings in & out (plus photos). 👍👍
  • Hi Gemma, Hope your move is as stress free as is possible - important to record your meter readings in & out (plus photos). 👍👍

• So we’ve now moved and submitted the meter readings for the old property.
    The problem I have is I can’t set up a new account as it recognises my email when setting up and asks me to log in and can’t get any further. Please help me as to how to get around this please
  • So we’ve now moved and submitted the meter readings for the old property.
    The problem I have is I can’t set up a new account as it recognises my email when setting up and asks me to log in and can’t get any further. Please help me as to how to get around this please

• Hello again gemma.
    The easiest way around this without waiting is once logged out of the app and click on the get a quote option and then sign up using a differant email address. Gso long as the device your using can access the said email acct then all will be fine.
    The other option is to wait untjl confirmation your old acct has been closed after which the app will reset allowing you to use current email, but thiis may take a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by GemmaHorton View Post
    So we’ve now moved and submitted the meter readings for the old property.
  • Hello again gemma.
    The easiest way around this without waiting is once logged out of the app and click on the get a quote option and then sign up using a differant email address. Gso long as the device your using can access the said email acct then all will be fine.
    The other option is to wait untjl confirmation your old acct has been closed after which the app will reset allowing you to use current email, but thiis may take a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by GemmaHorton View Post
    So we’ve now moved and submitted the meter readings for the old property.