• Smart meter

When can I expect to get a smart meter fitted? I was told it would be in the New Year(didn't say which year)
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • When can I expect to get a smart meter fitted? I was told it would be in the New Year(didn't say which year)
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside201 View Post
    When can I expect to get a smart meter fitted? I was told it would be in the New Year(didn't say which year)
    Hi @sunnyside201
    Welcome to the community!
    We've got a lot of FAQs about smart meters here.
    Hope that helps.
    Happy to keep chatting of course!
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside201 View Post
    Hi @sunnyside201
    Welcome to the community!
    We've got a lot of FAQs about smart meters here.
    Hope that helps.
    Happy to keep chatting of course!
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Hi
    PP are trialling 2nd gen smart meters atm, with a view to rolling out to all who want one at the end of the year.
  • Hi
    PP are trialling 2nd gen smart meters atm, with a view to rolling out to all who want one at the end of the year.

• Hi sunnyside201,

If you have a look through the App or PP Website, you will ffind that there is an immense amount of infinformation/faq/posts regregarding PP's programme for the installation of SMETS 2. It's an ongoing process at the moment.

Gray4276
  • Hi sunnyside201,

If you have a look through the App or PP Website, you will ffind that there is an immense amount of infinformation/faq/posts regregarding PP's programme for the installation of SMETS 2. It's an ongoing process at the moment.

Gray4276