Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  • EV charger isolation switch info

I 'm unable to get help!
    Wattbott is stuck in a loop & cant get this sorted to ask a question about an EV charging point isolator!

Is this being done on purpose?
  • I 'm unable to get help!
    Wattbott is stuck in a loop & cant get this sorted to ask a question about an EV charging point isolator!

• Hi there
    As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community! When you post here, you are talking to your fellow customers not directly to Pure Planet. But you will find they're a good bunch who will do what they can to help.

If you have a specific question you want to ask Pure Planet via Wattbot, you need to start by putting 'message the team' in the subject box and then put your question.

They promise to get back to you within one or two working days.

If that doesn't work, or you have already tried that, post back here with some more explanation of the problem.

It's also worth searching for previous questions on this topic, you may find the answer that way.

Let us know how you get on.

Regards
    Stephen
  • Hi there
    As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community! When you post here, you are talking to your fellow customers not directly to Pure Planet. But you will find they're a good bunch who will do what they can to help.

If you have a specific question you want to ask Pure Planet via Wattbot, you need to start by putting 'message the team' in the subject box and then put your question.

They promise to get back to you within one or two working days.

If that doesn't work, or you have already tried that, post back here with some more explanation of the problem.

It's also worth searching for previous questions on this topic, you may find the answer that way.

Let us know how you get on.

Regards
    Stephen
  • Quote Originally Posted by mylespenny View Post
    I 'm unable to get help!

Hi @mylespenny
    Welcome to the community!
    Thanks for posting.
    Is WattBot still being weird for you?
    Check out these FAQ articles about EVs.
    This one about getting your home ready for an EV charging point sounds like it will be useful.
    Community members may be able to help, too. Post back if you've got any other EV questions.
    (BTW I've moved your thread to our EVs section and also changed the title to reflect the info you're looking for. As this may help others looking for the same )
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

I 'm unable to get help!

Hi @mylespenny
    Welcome to the community!
    Thanks for posting.
    Is WattBot still being weird for you?
    Check out these FAQ articles about EVs.
    This one about getting your home ready for an EV charging point sounds like it will be useful.
    Community members may be able to help, too. Post back if you've got any other EV questions.
    (BTW I've moved your thread to our EVs section and also changed the title to reflect the info you're looking for. As this may help others looking for the same )

• Hi

Yes Wattbot isn't working at all for me.
    I' trying to get hold of member services as described below...but messages aren't going through.
    Getting a bit frustrating. Can you point me in the right direction?

​Thanks

Once you’ve agreed a date for a DNO electrician to upgrade your fuse, contact our Member Services team via WattBot in your account to arrange for us to send an engineer to your home to upgrade the meter tails.
  • Hi

I' trying to get hold of member services as described below...but messages aren't going through.
    Getting a bit frustrating. Can you point me in the right direction?

​Thanks

Once you’ve agreed a date for a DNO electrician to upgrade your fuse, contact our Member Services team via WattBot in your account to arrange for us to send an engineer to your home to upgrade the meter tails.
    Hi

What happens if you type 'message the team' in WattBot?

Hi

What happens if you type 'message the team' in WattBot?

• The message disappears from screen.

It appears to be looping on a previous message

Name:  Wattbot.PNG
Views: 298
Size:  237.8 KB
  • The message disappears from screen.

It appears to be looping on a previous message

Name:  Wattbot.PNG
Views: 298
Size:  237.8 KB
  • hi myles
    not sure what's going on there, see other reply and..
    try logging out and back in, if that fails delete the app and re-install?
    btw
    ​you can't delay your switch once you start but you can cancel within 14 days and re-apply.
  • hi myles
    not sure what's going on there, see other reply and..
    try logging out and back in, if that fails delete the app and re-install?
    btw
    ​you can't delay your switch once you start but you can cancel within 14 days and re-apply.
  • Hi mylespenny, just curious, but as the message shown is about cancelling a switch, did you actually cancel, and if you did did you restart your switch from scratch using the same email address.
  • Hi mylespenny, just curious, but as the message shown is about cancelling a switch, did you actually cancel, and if you did did you restart your switch from scratch using the same email address.
  • That's a very old message which I think is part of the problem as it's still looping this.
    I switched at the start of January!
    My query is not being sent due to this old message!

I need an isolator installed between my main fuse & dist' board.

I have deleted & re-installed the app & the same fault remains!
  • That's a very old message which I think is part of the problem as it's still looping this.
    I switched at the start of January!
    My query is not being sent due to this old message!

I need an isolator installed between my main fuse & dist' board.

I have deleted & re-installed the app & the same fault remains!