• Monthly statement

Hello, I’m a bit confused, I haven’t received in the last 5-6 months any statements, in the apps is showing nothing, I can’t see how much I’ve used.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hello, I’m a bit confused, I haven’t received in the last 5-6 months any statements, in the apps is showing nothing, I can’t see how much I’ve used.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Nicolae, have you had a smart meter fitted by PP, my gas readings do not appear, and I have not had a statement since before they were fitted, something to do with the database I was told and in process of investigating it
  • Hi Nicolae, have you had a smart meter fitted by PP, my gas readings do not appear, and I have not had a statement since before they were fitted, something to do with the database I was told and in process of investigating it

• Hi Nicolas

It's a little difficult to offer an informed comment on the basis of the information you've given, so I hope you don't mind me asking a few questions to see if any of your fellow customers can help?

Have you ever had any monthly statements by email?
    Have you checked your spam folder?
    When you open the app, are you seeing any information when you click on 'usage'?
    Is there anything under 'balance and payments'?
    Is your direct debit payment going out from your bank account every month?

If you answer these questions, we'll see what we can do to help.

Stephen
  • Hi Nicolas

It's a little difficult to offer an informed comment on the basis of the information you've given, so I hope you don't mind me asking a few questions to see if any of your fellow customers can help?

When you open the app, are you seeing any information when you click on 'usage'?

Stephen

• Quote Originally Posted by stephenrand View Post
    Hi Nicolas

Stephen
    Thank you for your reply.
    So, last statement was in February, I’ve checked my spam , nothing and in my app keep showing to relax my statement will be with me shortly. In my balance I can see all my payments trough direct debits, but in my usage page is showing until June just the electricity and gas showing until February I’m sending every month the reading.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Nicolae; 15-07-19 at 13:51.
  • Quote Originally Posted by stephenrand View Post
    Hi Nicolas

Stephen
    Thank you for your reply.
    So, last statement was in February, I’ve checked my spam , nothing and in my app keep showing to relax my statement will be with me shortly. In my balance I can see all my payments trough direct debits, but in my usage page is showing until June just the electricity and gas showing until February I’m sending every month the reading.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

• Hi Nicolae.
    On the 15/3 it gives a closing reading. This implies your acct has been partly closed for some reason. No idea why it would do that.
    What you need to do is go to the help section and tap on wattbot. Then type :- message the team. Then explain the situation and someone will look into this for you. All is not well but customer services will be able to check it out.
    It may take a day or two to investigate and get back to you so keep checking wattbot for a response.
  • Hi Nicolae.
    On the 15/3 it gives a closing reading. This implies your acct has been partly closed for some reason. No idea why it would do that.
    What you need to do is go to the help section and tap on wattbot. Then type :- message the team. Then explain the situation and someone will look into this for you. All is not well but customer services will be able to check it out.
    It may take a day or two to investigate and get back to you so keep checking wattbot for a response.

• Thank you, I will ask them 👍👍
  • Thank you, I will ask them 👍👍