• Monthly statement

Hello, I’m a bit confused, I haven’t received in the last 5-6 months any statements, in the apps is showing nothing, I can’t see how much I’ve used.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hello, I’m a bit confused, I haven’t received in the last 5-6 months any statements, in the apps is showing nothing, I can’t see how much I’ve used.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Nicolae, have you had a smart meter fitted by PP, my gas readings do not appear, and I have not had a statement since before they were fitted, something to do with the database I was told and in process of investigating it
  • Hi Nicolae, have you had a smart meter fitted by PP, my gas readings do not appear, and I have not had a statement since before they were fitted, something to do with the database I was told and in process of investigating it

• Hi Nicolas

It's a little difficult to offer an informed comment on the basis of the information you've given, so I hope you don't mind me asking a few questions to see if any of your fellow customers can help?

Have you ever had any monthly statements by email?
    Have you checked your spam folder?
    When you open the app, are you seeing any information when you click on 'usage'?
    Is there anything under 'balance and payments'?
    Is your direct debit payment going out from your bank account every month?

If you answer these questions, we'll see what we can do to help.

Stephen
  • Hi Nicolas

It's a little difficult to offer an informed comment on the basis of the information you've given, so I hope you don't mind me asking a few questions to see if any of your fellow customers can help?

When you open the app, are you seeing any information when you click on 'usage'?

Stephen

• Quote Originally Posted by stephenrand View Post
    Hi Nicolas

Stephen
    Thank you for your reply.
    So, last statement was in February, I’ve checked my spam , nothing and in my app keep showing to relax my statement will be with me shortly. In my balance I can see all my payments trough direct debits, but in my usage page is showing until June just the electricity and gas showing until February I’m sending every month the reading.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Nicolae; 15-07-19 at 12:51.
  • Quote Originally Posted by stephenrand View Post
    Hi Nicolas

Stephen
    Thank you for your reply.
    So, last statement was in February, I’ve checked my spam , nothing and in my app keep showing to relax my statement will be with me shortly. In my balance I can see all my payments trough direct debits, but in my usage page is showing until June just the electricity and gas showing until February I’m sending every month the reading.

• Hi Nicolae.
    On the 15/3 it gives a closing reading. This implies your acct has been partly closed for some reason. No idea why it would do that.
    What you need to do is go to the help section and tap on wattbot. Then type :- message the team. Then explain the situation and someone will look into this for you. All is not well but customer services will be able to check it out.
    It may take a day or two to investigate and get back to you so keep checking wattbot for a response.
  • Hi Nicolae.
    On the 15/3 it gives a closing reading. This implies your acct has been partly closed for some reason. No idea why it would do that.
    What you need to do is go to the help section and tap on wattbot. Then type :- message the team. Then explain the situation and someone will look into this for you. All is not well but customer services will be able to check it out.
    It may take a day or two to investigate and get back to you so keep checking wattbot for a response.

• Thank you, I will ask them 👍👍
  • Thank you, I will ask them 👍👍

• So, after so many attempts to get my statements since March I still don’t have them. I’ve spoke with “team members “ so many times about this, every time I’ve been ask for patience, I’ve sent readings every month and pictures as well , nothing. What’s the point to have cheaper prices when your customer service is useless. Nobody seems to be able from March to solve the problem with “smart reading “ and send my statements. What a mistake switching here, thank you Pure Planet. Management here doesn’t understand customer service is an important piece of a business.
    Last edited by Nicolae; 05-10-19 at 05:59.
  • So, after so many attempts to get my statements since March I still don’t have them. I’ve spoke with “team members “ so many times about this, every time I’ve been ask for patience, I’ve sent readings every month and pictures as well , nothing. What’s the point to have cheaper prices when your customer service is useless. Nobody seems to be able from March to solve the problem with “smart reading “ and send my statements. What a mistake switching here, thank you Pure Planet. Management here doesn’t understand customer service is an important piece of a business.

• Hi Nicolae, I feel your frustration as I’m in a similar position. No statements since the fitting of my “Smart Meter” in May and an IHD that is useless. To be fair to PP I don’t think it is all of their doing. @Marc, @Nataly two observations I have are:
    1) I knew I was part of a trial so expected some issues, however I expected the basics to work (statements, IHD working). More information upfront about what I was letting myself in for would have been appreciated. Had I known what I know now I’d have steered clear of the trial.
    2) With long running issues between PP and the customer it would be nice to have a call to detail where any issue is at. I understand the business model but Wattbott can be very impersonal and doesn’t always allow either party (customer or PP) to explain fully the circumstances. A call with additional information may help diffuse some frustration and allow greater explanation of the issue.

Just some thoughts from an equally frustrated customer.
  • Hi Nicolae, I feel your frustration as I’m in a similar position. No statements since the fitting of my “Smart Meter” in May and an IHD that is useless. To be fair to PP I don’t think it is all of their doing. @Marc, @Nataly two observations I have are:
    1) I knew I was part of a trial so expected some issues, however I expected the basics to work (statements, IHD working). More information upfront about what I was letting myself in for would have been appreciated. Had I known what I know now I’d have steered clear of the trial.
    2) With long running issues between PP and the customer it would be nice to have a call to detail where any issue is at. I understand the business model but Wattbott can be very impersonal and doesn’t always allow either party (customer or PP) to explain fully the circumstances. A call with additional information may help diffuse some frustration and allow greater explanation of the issue.

Just some thoughts from an equally frustrated customer.

• Thank you for your reply. When I’ve joined Pure Planet I already had my smart meter and I’ve done just because they had the best price( now I know why). I’m gutted because now will be an year since joined and I can’t have any annual cost to see exactly how much I’ve spend on gas and electricity, on the other hand I’m a plumber I’m fixing stuff and for me is a must to find the problem and fixit, there isn’t I can’t or ask customer for patience. Although to be honest I kind of have enough, I’m not waiting on my money, I’m paying a service and in exchange of my money I’m waiting some quality services.
    This is the big issue, any company will be great as long you have no problem, once the problems come up you’ll see what company you’ll deal with. What so hard to do statements after my photos sent or to send somebody to read etc. There is solution but you can’t do that from chair isn’t it!?
  • Thank you for your reply. When I’ve joined Pure Planet I already had my smart meter and I’ve done just because they had the best price( now I know why). I’m gutted because now will be an year since joined and I can’t have any annual cost to see exactly how much I’ve spend on gas and electricity, on the other hand I’m a plumber I’m fixing stuff and for me is a must to find the problem and fixit, there isn’t I can’t or ask customer for patience. Although to be honest I kind of have enough, I’m not waiting on my money, I’m paying a service and in exchange of my money I’m waiting some quality services.
    This is the big issue, any company will be great as long you have no problem, once the problems come up you’ll see what company you’ll deal with. What so hard to do statements after my photos sent or to send somebody to read etc. There is solution but you can’t do that from chair isn’t it!?

• I agree this isn't good enough, but I don't yet have the facts.

In your case Nicolae it looks like you had your meter changed just before you joined PP, in which case I suspect the problems here are related to the meter database not being updated, and I strongly suspect that's why your statements are delayed.
    Have you sent photos of the new meters to PP? Have they asked for photos?
    Have you been sending meter readings? Your pre-PP meters will have become dumb when you switched.

The smart meter situation for those who have had PP SM's fitted is a different issue (with what looks like similar consequences)
    I cannot understand why PP are not running parallel accounts so that the new meters are treated as conventional in one account which functions as normal and produces statements as usual, until the twilight zone of Smart meter billing is fixed in the alternative universe.
    Whatever the reasons it is unacceptable not to provide statements.
    Communication is the issue here (as usual)
    At the very minimum those affected should get a letter/email of apology and an explanation of what steps are being taken to fix this, not a sporadic list of excuses and a request for patience.

As said sh*t inevitably happens, it's how it's cleaned up that matters.

​As an aside..
    Should the SM trial be halted until all the bugs are ironed out?
    At the very least people with existing Smets2 should be able to switch and for the system to work seamlessly, or is that an unattainable promise (not by PP I might add)

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolae View Post
    Thank you for your reply. When I’ve joined Pure Planet I already had my smart meter and I’ve done just because they had the best price( now I know why). I’m gutted because now will be an year since joined and I can’t have any annual cost to see exactly how much I’ve spend on gas and electricity, on the other hand I’m a plumber I’m fixing stuff and for me is a must to find the problem and fixit, there isn’t I can’t or ask customer for patience. Although to be honest I kind of have enough, I’m not waiting on my money, I’m paying a service and in exchange of my money I’m waiting some quality services.
  • I agree this isn't good enough, but I don't yet have the facts.

In your case Nicolae it looks like you had your meter changed just before you joined PP, in which case I suspect the problems here are related to the meter database not being updated, and I strongly suspect that's why your statements are delayed.
    Have you sent photos of the new meters to PP? Have they asked for photos?
    Have you been sending meter readings? Your pre-PP meters will have become dumb when you switched.

The smart meter situation for those who have had PP SM's fitted is a different issue (with what looks like similar consequences)
    I cannot understand why PP are not running parallel accounts so that the new meters are treated as conventional in one account which functions as normal and produces statements as usual, until the twilight zone of Smart meter billing is fixed in the alternative universe.
    Whatever the reasons it is unacceptable not to provide statements.
    Communication is the issue here (as usual)
    At the very minimum those affected should get a letter/email of apology and an explanation of what steps are being taken to fix this, not a sporadic list of excuses and a request for patience.

As said sh*t inevitably happens, it's how it's cleaned up that matters.

​As an aside..
    Should the SM trial be halted until all the bugs are ironed out?
    At the very least people with existing Smets2 should be able to switch and for the system to work seamlessly, or is that an unattainable promise (not by PP I might add)

Thank you for your reply. When I’ve joined Pure Planet I already had my smart meter and I’ve done just because they had the best price( now I know why). I’m gutted because now will be an year since joined and I can’t have any annual cost to see exactly how much I’ve spend on gas and electricity, on the other hand I’m a plumber I’m fixing stuff and for me is a must to find the problem and fixit, there isn’t I can’t or ask customer for patience. Although to be honest I kind of have enough, I’m not waiting on my money, I’m paying a service and in exchange of my money I’m waiting some quality services.

• I gave them every 15th of the month my reading, I had 3-4 conversations with them about the problem, providing photos with actual reading etc, so I have done my bit.
    From my point a view as a customer I don’t want to know the facts, I don’t want to know what’s the problem behind the curtain, from March until October should been sorted. I’m not been funny but how about if I will cancel my direct debit, how about if I’m not paying ...., it will be different
  • I gave them every 15th of the month my reading, I had 3-4 conversations with them about the problem, providing photos with actual reading etc, so I have done my bit.
    From my point a view as a customer I don’t want to know the facts, I don’t want to know what’s the problem behind the curtain, from March until October should been sorted. I’m not been funny but how about if I will cancel my direct debit, how about if I’m not paying ...., it will be different

• Hi Nicolas
    There are obviously problems producing your statements, possibly due to your smart meters, as there are with my statements.
    If you have been submitting your readings you can go to Wattbot and ask the team to do you a manual statement
  • Hi Nicolas
    There are obviously problems producing your statements, possibly due to your smart meters, as there are with my statements.
    If you have been submitting your readings you can go to Wattbot and ask the team to do you a manual statement

• I will ask that, although I’ve gave them already twice photos with reading. Thank you. Probably soon I will switch to another company, it’s not worth the hassle.
  • I will ask that, although I’ve gave them already twice photos with reading. Thank you. Probably soon I will switch to another company, it’s not worth the hassle.

• Quote Originally Posted by Nicolae View Post
    I will ask that, although I’ve gave them already twice photos with reading. Thank you. Probably soon I will switch to another company, it’s not worth the hassle.
    Unfortunately you may find the same problems whichever supplier you are with. There are numerous posts from customers of all suppliers on search engines regarding the issues that you are experiencing. This has nothing to do with Pure Planet it is an industry wide problem
    I will ask that, although I’ve gave them already twice photos with reading. Thank you. Probably soon I will switch to another company, it’s not worth the hassle.
    Unfortunately you may find the same problems whichever supplier you are with. There are numerous posts from customers of all suppliers on search engines regarding the issues that you are experiencing. This has nothing to do with Pure Planet it is an industry wide problem

• hi Nicolae
    I think you'll be getting a (hopefully apologetic) message from admin about this, but what I would say is that you should insist on an immediate (or as soon as possible) manual statement to be produced, which should help until this can be sorted.

• hi Nicolae
    I think you'll be getting a (hopefully apologetic) message from admin about this, but what I would say is that you should insist on an immediate (or as soon as possible) manual statement to be produced, which should help until this can be sorted.

So, after so many attempts to get my statements since March I still don’t have them. I’ve spoke with “team members “ so many times about this, every time I’ve been ask for patience, I’ve sent readings every month and pictures as well , nothing. What’s the point to have cheaper prices when your customer service is useless. Nobody seems to be able from March to solve the problem with “smart reading “ and send my statements. What a mistake switching here, thank you Pure Planet. Management here doesn’t understand customer service is an important piece of a business.
    Hi @Nicolae
    Sorry to hear this. I've had a chat with our Member services team about it.
    The issue's being investigated. It is urgent, but also looks complex as our tech team is involved too.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
    So, after so many attempts to get my statements since March I still don’t have them. I’ve spoke with “team members “ so many times about this, every time I’ve been ask for patience, I’ve sent readings every month and pictures as well , nothing. What’s the point to have cheaper prices when your customer service is useless. Nobody seems to be able from March to solve the problem with “smart reading “ and send my statements. What a mistake switching here, thank you Pure Planet. Management here doesn’t understand customer service is an important piece of a business.
    Hi @Nicolae
    Sorry to hear this. I've had a chat with our Member services team about it.
    The issue's being investigated. It is urgent, but also looks complex as our tech team is involved too.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

• So back to square 1. No statements and I feel like I’m speaking with robots. I literally can’t understand what’s so hard to solve this problem. There is no communication between meters ok it happens, why nobody wants to do my statements after my reading and photos, if not why nobody send someone to my address to get the reading or sort the problem, what’s so ... hard . Like I said in my previous posts everything is fine if all good, something goes wrong that’s it , you have to fight to everyone and with entire system for your problem.
    To be honest I had enough, I don’t really care what’s the problem, I starting right now to switch to another company.
  • So back to square 1. No statements and I feel like I’m speaking with robots. I literally can’t understand what’s so hard to solve this problem. There is no communication between meters ok it happens, why nobody wants to do my statements after my reading and photos, if not why nobody send someone to my address to get the reading or sort the problem, what’s so ... hard . Like I said in my previous posts everything is fine if all good, something goes wrong that’s it , you have to fight to everyone and with entire system for your problem.
    To be honest I had enough, I don’t really care what’s the problem, I starting right now to switch to another company.

• hi Nicolae
    I've looked over your posts but I don't have access to any wattbot conversations.
    You have my sympathies. PP simply haven't done what you asked for I have to call it like I see it. It's very poor.

This billing screw up hasn't been handled well, have you had statements up until the meter change? Was the meter changed? When?
    https://community.purepla.net/thread...0392#post40392
    What I would say is that some patience is required, I'm sure if you insist, that PP will prepare an interim statement for you.
    If you know your historic readings I'd be happy to help you calculate your approximate balance.
    Good luck if you do leave.

​It certainly looks like it's more a case of you baring rather than than bearing....
    Last edited by woz; 17-10-19 at 18:03.
  • hi Nicolae
    I've looked over your posts but I don't have access to any wattbot conversations.
    You have my sympathies. PP simply haven't done what you asked for I have to call it like I see it. It's very poor.

This billing screw up hasn't been handled well, have you had statements up until the meter change? Was the meter changed? When?
    https://community.purepla.net/thread...0392#post40392
    What I would say is that some patience is required, I'm sure if you insist, that PP will prepare an interim statement for you.
    If you know your historic readings I'd be happy to help you calculate your approximate balance.
    Good luck if you do leave.

​It certainly looks like it's more a case of you baring rather than than bearing....

• Hello WOZ, I have the meters changed an year ago just before to switch with PP, everything was fine until March/April I think, when I started no to receive my statements and since then I’ve chased them. Since then I’m asking and they keep saying soon, now it’s November, a month over an year with PP, and I would like to have an annual statement, to see exactly how much I’ve spend on gas/electricity.
    They said there is a miscommunication between meters and I’m thinking do we have to wait Santa Claus to solve it or Easter bunny, mate is embarrassing already,this company wants to look like a fancy restaurant with best chefs but here are just a microwave thechnicians.
    Last edited by Nicolae; 18-10-19 at 17:47.
  • Hello WOZ, I have the meters changed an year ago just before to switch with PP, everything was fine until March/April I think, when I started no to receive my statements and since then I’ve chased them. Since then I’m asking and they keep saying soon, now it’s November, a month over an year with PP, and I would like to have an annual statement, to see exactly how much I’ve spend on gas/electricity.
    They said there is a miscommunication between meters and I’m thinking do we have to wait Santa Claus to solve it or Easter bunny, mate is embarrassing already,this company wants to look like a fancy restaurant with best chefs but here are just a microwave thechnicians.

• So, today I've received my statement for all year and I would like to thank Tom and the crew helping me with this. I'm sorry I had to be a pain in ..., but it looks like sometimes you have to be.
    Last edited by Nicolae; 25-10-19 at 16:29.
  • So, today I've received my statement for all year and I would like to thank Tom and the crew helping me with this. I'm sorry I had to be a pain in ..., but it looks like sometimes you have to be.