• Cancellation

I've tried to cancel policy as we have moved out of our property. However are not moving into another property so can't cancel by transferring utilities. I have supplied my last reading from 12 July 2019, our leaving date. I have tried to do it via wottbot bit that doesn't seem to be working again. Can someone please get in touch to cancel my policy.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I've tried to cancel policy as we have moved out of our property. However are not moving into another property so can't cancel by transferring utilities. I have supplied my last reading from 12 July 2019, our leaving date. I have tried to do it via wottbot bit that doesn't seem to be working again. Can someone please get in touch to cancel my policy.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi LPL
    you can't transfer utilities. You always have to close the account.
    Have you followed the "move out" button in the account section?
    You need to follow that, provide closing readings, leave your dd in place and PP will provide you with a final bill some time after (could be weeks as readings have to be verified etc.).
    If you follow that your acct will be closed.
    If you wan't to check with anyone at PP type "message the team" into wattbot and ask there. Replies usually within 24 hrs.
  • hi LPL
    you can't transfer utilities. You always have to close the account.
    Have you followed the "move out" button in the account section?
    You need to follow that, provide closing readings, leave your dd in place and PP will provide you with a final bill some time after (could be weeks as readings have to be verified etc.).
    If you follow that your acct will be closed.
    If you wan't to check with anyone at PP type "message the team" into wattbot and ask there. Replies usually within 24 hrs.