Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

• Unauthorized payment

I have had an unauthorized payment taken from my account of £669.20 a day after my monthly payment which has left me in financial difficulty and I cant phone as everything is online.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I have had an unauthorized payment taken from my account of £669.20 a day after my monthly payment which has left me in financial difficulty and I cant phone as everything is online.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi.
    This is something you will need to contact the team about.
    Goto help section tap on wattbot and type. Message the team , then ask about the paymemt, its not live chat but you get an answer within 1 working day.
    Have you not had any emails ot messages about this payment i presume this was due to a large balance but i may be wrong.
  • Hi.
    Goto help section tap on wattbot and type. Message the team , then ask about the paymemt, its not live chat but you get an answer within 1 working day.
    Have you not had any emails ot messages about this payment i presume this was due to a large balance but i may be wrong.

• I prefer your answer, it's shorter!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    Hi.
  • I prefer your answer, it's shorter!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    Hi.

• hi Dretrishe40
    I find it hard to believe that PP would take any payment from your account without first communicating with you.
    Although never say never, I don't believe PP have done that unless you agreed to it first, and they would have emailed you or sent a message through wattbot in help in the app to tell you.
    Have you checked your emails and wattbot?
    Are you absolutely sure PP have taken it. Was it taken by direct debit? Are you sure it was PP?
    If they have taken it and you were not informed you have a direct debit guarantee so simply call your bank and tell them to reverse the direct debit which they will do without question.
    I don't know whether this is account related or not, but this is a public community, and your mressage may be account related so you need to communicate with PP about this, the way to do this is to go to help in the app or online, ask wattbot, type "message the team" and ask there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dretrishre40 View Post
    I have had an unauthorized payment taken from my account of £669.20 a day after my monthly payment which has left me in financial difficulty and I cant phone as everything is online.
  • hi Dretrishe40
    I find it hard to believe that PP would take any payment from your account without first communicating with you.
    Although never say never, I don't believe PP have done that unless you agreed to it first, and they would have emailed you or sent a message through wattbot in help in the app to tell you.
    Have you checked your emails and wattbot?
    Are you absolutely sure PP have taken it. Was it taken by direct debit? Are you sure it was PP?
    If they have taken it and you were not informed you have a direct debit guarantee so simply call your bank and tell them to reverse the direct debit which they will do without question.
    I don't know whether this is account related or not, but this is a public community, and your mressage may be account related so you need to communicate with PP about this, the way to do this is to go to help in the app or online, ask wattbot, type "message the team" and ask there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dretrishre40 View Post