• Paying to much

Hi all can you please have a look at my bill as I seem to be paying too much for both my electric and gas.
    I think I over estimated my usage

Chris Masterman
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi all can you please have a look at my bill as I seem to be paying too much for both my electric and gas.
    I think I over estimated my usage

Chris Masterman
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Chris
    As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community! When you post here you are talking to your fellow customers, not directly to Pure Planet. But you'll find that we can be a helpful bunch!

The instant way of knowing if you are paying too much is if your account is significantly in credit. You should be around one month's payment in credit, because you are paying in advance for your gas and electricity, but if it is well over this, and going up each month, then it's worth taking action.

Bear in mind that Pure Planet will check your account every six months and and suggest an adjustment to your direct debit based on your actual usage.

If you don't want to wait for that, go to the three little bars top right corner of the app, click on Help, then Wattbot, put'message the team'in the subject box and then explain the situation - you can ask for a refund of your excess credit and/or an adjustment to your direct debit.

They promise to get back to you within one or two working days.

Hope that helps
    Stephen
  • Hi Chris
    As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community! When you post here you are talking to your fellow customers, not directly to Pure Planet. But you'll find that we can be a helpful bunch!

The instant way of knowing if you are paying too much is if your account is significantly in credit. You should be around one month's payment in credit, because you are paying in advance for your gas and electricity, but if it is well over this, and going up each month, then it's worth taking action.

Bear in mind that Pure Planet will check your account every six months and and suggest an adjustment to your direct debit based on your actual usage.

If you don't want to wait for that, go to the three little bars top right corner of the app, click on Help, then Wattbot, put'message the team'in the subject box and then explain the situation - you can ask for a refund of your excess credit and/or an adjustment to your direct debit.

They promise to get back to you within one or two working days.

Hope that helps
    Stephen