• How to reduce my DD and get Balance returned

Hi I have a balance of +£150, I use about £30 a month. However between Apr and Sep I have £47 go out and £71 on other months. Is there a phone number I can ring them to get anything back. Thanks regards Carl
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi I have a balance of +£150, I use about £30 a month. However between Apr and Sep I have £47 go out and £71 on other months. Is there a phone number I can ring them to get anything back. Thanks regards Carl
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi carljacks.
    All you have to do is from the homepage,tap on 3 bars top right, tap on help, tap on wattbot. Type:- message the team. Then type asking for your DD to be reduced to £x amount. (Whatever you feel is needed) explain why you wish to change it, it may be obvious to you but better to be polite as whoever answers cannot see what you see.
    Its not live chat but you will get a response within 1 working day. So check back with wattbot to see the response.

Last time i did it all was done and dusted within 4 hours.
  • Hi carljacks.
    All you have to do is from the homepage,tap on 3 bars top right, tap on help, tap on wattbot. Type:- message the team. Then type asking for your DD to be reduced to £x amount. (Whatever you feel is needed) explain why you wish to change it, it may be obvious to you but better to be polite as whoever answers cannot see what you see.
    Its not live chat but you will get a response within 1 working day. So check back with wattbot to see the response.

Last time i did it all was done and dusted within 4 hours.

• hi Carljacks
    Late edit as I misread sorry..

Have you submitted readings?

If you think your direct debits are set to the wrong amount go to help, ask wattbot, type message the team and ask them to review your payments. You should, after paying the direct debit, have an approximate balance of about a months average payment, so about £60 in your case.
    If you're electric only, £30 after deducting the membership fee leaves £22 for energy, which is about 1885kWh a year.
    What was your annual estimate in kWh?
    Apologies for earlier reply if any remnants remain.. it was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Carljacks View Post
    Hi I have a balance of +£150, I use about £30 a month. However between Apr and Sep I have £47 go out and £71 on other months. Is there a phone number I can ring them to get anything back. Thanks regards Carl
    Last edited by woz; 11-07-19 at 21:10.
  • hi Carljacks
    Late edit as I misread sorry..

Have you submitted readings?

If you think your direct debits are set to the wrong amount go to help, ask wattbot, type message the team and ask them to review your payments. You should, after paying the direct debit, have an approximate balance of about a months average payment, so about £60 in your case.
    If you're electric only, £30 after deducting the membership fee leaves £22 for energy, which is about 1885kWh a year.
    What was your annual estimate in kWh?
    Apologies for earlier reply if any remnants remain.. it was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Carljacks View Post

• Hey Woz,
    I'm pretty sure he means £47 for "warmer months" and £71 for "cooler months"

😎 💪
    Last edited by Gray4276; 11-07-19 at 21:17.
    Gray4276
  • Hey Woz,

😎 💪
    Gray4276

• hi Gray 4276
    If you're still around could you delete the quote in your post, although no big deal to leave it. I've changed my reply as you're absolutely correct (specsavers and a brain transplant planned...) and a big thank you for pointing out my lack of diligence!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray4276 View Post
    Hey Woz,
  • hi Gray 4276
    If you're still around could you delete the quote in your post, although no big deal to leave it. I've changed my reply as you're absolutely correct (specsavers and a brain transplant planned...) and a big thank you for pointing out my lack of diligence!
    Hey Woz,

• Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    hi Gray 4276
    You only had to ask 🤘
    Consider it done 😎

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Woz,

Do you remember the poll you started..... something about
    "skim reading"... if my memory serves 😋
    Gray4276
  • Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    hi Gray 4276
    You only had to ask 🤘
    Consider it done 😎

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Woz,

"skim reading"... if my memory serves 😋
    Gray4276

• Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    hi Gray 4276
  • Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    hi Gray 4276

• lol hoisted by my own whatsits... ouch
    You only had to ask ������
    Consider it done ������

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Woz,

"skim reading"... if my memory serves ������
  • lol hoisted by my own whatsits... ouch
    You only had to ask ������
    Consider it done ������