• Old gas meter not recording any gas usage??

Hi we switched to Pure Planet in March I think. I’ve only realised that the clock has not changed at all since then. What do I do to get an accurate reading to avoid a huge gas bill when it is sorted?
  • Hi we switched to Pure Planet in March I think. I’ve only realised that the clock has not changed at all since then. What do I do to get an accurate reading to avoid a huge gas bill when it is sorted?

• Hi Doherty.
    When you say the clock has not changed are you looking at the actual meter outside or the in home device that comes with a smart meter.
    The fact you say it stopped when you switched leads me to believe your looking at the in home device.
    The actual meter outside( i presume thats wheee it is ) is the one that needs reading. You may have to wake it up by pressing 9 or 6 or A depending on which one you have.
    Any issues post back and if all sorted post back, photos would help if not sorted.
  • Hi Doherty.
    When you say the clock has not changed are you looking at the actual meter outside or the in home device that comes with a smart meter.
    The fact you say it stopped when you switched leads me to believe your looking at the in home device.
    The actual meter outside( i presume thats wheee it is ) is the one that needs reading. You may have to wake it up by pressing 9 or 6 or A depending on which one you have.
    Any issues post back and if all sorted post back, photos would help if not sorted.