• Usage page graph

I was just looking at my latest bill, I always like to look at the usage page to see if my efforts to try to reduce my usage have paid off. I’m sure mine have but others may have increased theirs in the household😜

However, when I look at the usage graph it looks to me like July is missing, do I need to report to the police that someone has stolen July or is it that July is on holiday and will be back soon...
  • I was just looking at my latest bill, I always like to look at the usage page to see if my efforts to try to reduce my usage have paid off. I’m sure mine have but others may have increased theirs in the household😜

However, when I look at the usage graph it looks to me like July is missing, do I need to report to the police that someone has stolen July or is it that July is on holiday and will be back soon...
  • 😂😂😂😂😂👏
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • 😂😂😂😂😂👏
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Hey Knobby,

I've just looked at my usage graph...... and I agree with you that either June or July is missing.... what a bummer as the graph is "so very useful" my readings sometimes give an increased indication for a decreased reading.... as I said... very useful.
    Gray4276
  • Hey Knobby,

I've just looked at my usage graph...... and I agree with you that either June or July is missing.... what a bummer as the graph is "so very useful" my readings sometimes give an increased indication for a decreased reading.... as I said... very useful.
    Gray4276
  • Looking at the weather I'm fairly sure both June and July have been stolen....
    Quote Originally Posted by Knobby View Post
    I was just looking at my latest bill, I always like to look at the usage page to see if my efforts to try to reduce my usage have paid off. I’m sure mine have but others may have increased theirs in the household������

• Looking at the weather I'm fairly sure both June and July have been stolen....
    I was just looking at my latest bill, I always like to look at the usage page to see if my efforts to try to reduce my usage have paid off. I’m sure mine have but others may have increased theirs in the household������

• That's weird, I've just checked mine and April is missing, plus graph hasn't been updated since March
  • That's weird, I've just checked mine and April is missing, plus graph hasn't been updated since March
  • Maybe this is their way if sorting the membership fee problems, 28 day cycle but only 12 statements, just take a look month out, no-one will notice
  • Maybe this is their way if sorting the membership fee problems, 28 day cycle but only 12 statements, just take a look month out, no-one will notice
  • Whats missing or am i missing the pointName:  Screenshot_20190711-222116_Pure Planet.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  209.2 KB
  • Whats missing or am i missing the pointName:  Screenshot_20190711-222116_Pure Planet.jpg
  • Quote Originally Posted by Duppy View Post
    Maybe this is their way if sorting the membership fee problems, 28 day cycle but only 12 statements, just take a look month out, no-one will notice
    Hehehehe!!
    That's just naughty 🤣 😂 👏

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    Whats missing or am i missing the pointName:  Screenshot_20190711-222116_Pure Planet.jpg
    I love it.... you've got 13 mths displayed.... 2 June's... Can I please have my June back 🙏 😊 😋

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Duppy View Post
    That's weird, I've just checked mine and April is missing, plus graph hasn't been updated since March
    That'll be because of your newly installed SMETS 2
    Gray4276
    Maybe this is their way if sorting the membership fee problems, 28 day cycle but only 12 statements, just take a look month out, no-one will notice
    Hehehehe!!
    That's just naughty 🤣 😂 👏

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    Whats missing or am i missing the pointName:  Screenshot_20190711-222116_Pure Planet.jpg
    I love it.... you've got 13 mths displayed.... 2 June's... Can I please have my June back 🙏 😊 😋

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Duppy View Post
    That's weird, I've just checked mine and April is missing, plus graph hasn't been updated since March
    That'll be because of your newly installed SMETS 2
    Gray4276
  • Im keeping it as it shows no usage, i could do with a free month.
  • Im keeping it as it shows no usage, i could do with a free month.
  • Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    Im keeping it as it shows no usage, i could do with a free month.
    That's the spirit... blind optimism
    🤣🙏👍
    Gray4276
  • Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    Im keeping it as it shows no usage, i could do with a free month.
    That's the spirit... blind optimism
    🤣🙏👍
    Gray4276
  • So now I know where my July went! It’s holidaying on your graph, and, I didn’t get a postcard!
  • So now I know where my July went! It’s holidaying on your graph, and, I didn’t get a postcard!
  • It sent you a stick of rock but I reckon the dog must of had it.
  • It sent you a stick of rock but I reckon the dog must of had it.
  • You didn't miss much, the weather was rubbish, but if they can disappear November or January that would be a result..
    So now I know where my July went! It’s holidaying on your graph, and, I didn’t get a postcard!
  • You didn't miss much, the weather was rubbish, but if they can disappear November or January that would be a result..
    So now I know where my July went! It’s holidaying on your graph, and, I didn’t get a postcard!
  • Quote Originally Posted by Knobby View Post
    I was just looking at my latest bill, I always like to look at the usage page to see if my efforts to try to reduce my usage have paid off. I’m sure mine have but others may have increased theirs in the household
    Hello @Knobby
    Has July got back from holiday yet?
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Quote Originally Posted by Knobby View Post
    I was just looking at my latest bill, I always like to look at the usage page to see if my efforts to try to reduce my usage have paid off. I’m sure mine have but others may have increased theirs in the household
    Hello @Knobby
    Has July got back from holiday yet?

Hi @Duppy
    Did you get a consolidated bill recently?
    Looks like a bug affecting anyone who did.

Hi @Duppy

• Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Hi @Duppy
    Hi Marc
    No, I haven't received a statement since my smart? meters were installed,as the gas readings are missing on the app. Apparently waiting for details of the meter?
  • Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Hi @Duppy
    Hi Marc
    No, I haven't received a statement since my smart? meters were installed,as the gas readings are missing on the app. Apparently waiting for details of the meter?
    Hi Marc
    Thanks @Duppy
    That explains it, as the graphs are plots of readings.
    I know that there are other Members who've seen their graphs go wonky after getting a consolidated bill.

Hi Marc
    Thanks @Duppy
    That explains it, as the graphs are plots of readings.
    I know that there are other Members who've seen their graphs go wonky after getting a consolidated bill.