• Payment

Hi can you tell mw why you have taken a payment of £102 when my bills are paid on the 1st of the month and are up to date please
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi can you tell mw why you have taken a payment of £102 when my bills are paid on the 1st of the month and are up to date please
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi Sally
    It is unlikely that PP have taken a DD that is extra (not saying it can't happen but that it's unlikely)
    In any event IF they have you're covered by the DD guarantee, and a call to your bank will reverse it no questions asked (well almost no questions)
    Before you do that double check what monthly payments PP have taken and that they haven't missed one, and it's worth checking with them to see what's happened (see other reply)

​if they had missed one they should have informed you when it was going to be taken so if you've had no communication so that seems unlikely too.
  • hi Sally
    It is unlikely that PP have taken a DD that is extra (not saying it can't happen but that it's unlikely)
    In any event IF they have you're covered by the DD guarantee, and a call to your bank will reverse it no questions asked (well almost no questions)
    Before you do that double check what monthly payments PP have taken and that they haven't missed one, and it's worth checking with them to see what's happened (see other reply)

​if they had missed one they should have informed you when it was going to be taken so if you've had no communication so that seems unlikely too.

• Hi sally.
    Is this an extra payment or the same amount that normally gets paid each month? It could be a delayed DD payment that was not collected for some reason.
    Has your DD date been changed?
  • Hi sally.
    Is this an extra payment or the same amount that normally gets paid each month? It could be a delayed DD payment that was not collected for some reason.
    Has your DD date been changed?

• Hi can you tell mw why you have taken a payment of £102 when my bills are paid on the 1st of the month and are up to date please

• Quote Originally Posted by Sally View Post
    Hi can you tell mw why you have taken a payment of £102 when my bills are paid on the 1st of the month and are up to date please
    Hi Sally
    Bear in mind that when you post here you are talking to your fellow customers, not directly to Pure Planet.
    If you come back with answers to Jon1's questions, there will be plenty of people willing to help.
    Or you can go to the three little bars top right corner of the app, click on Help, choose Wattbot, put 'message the team' in the subject box, then explain the situation. They promise to get back to you within one working day.
    Hope that helps
    Stephen
  • Quote Originally Posted by Sally View Post
    Hi Sally
    Bear in mind that when you post here you are talking to your fellow customers, not directly to Pure Planet.
    If you come back with answers to Jon1's questions, there will be plenty of people willing to help.
    Or you can go to the three little bars top right corner of the app, click on Help, choose Wattbot, put 'message the team' in the subject box, then explain the situation. They promise to get back to you within one working day.
    Hope that helps
    Stephen