• Amazon voucher

I’ve not received my £25 amazon voucher yet. Has an email been sent? Please advise
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I’ve not received my £25 amazon voucher yet. Has an email been sent? Please advise
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi there
    As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community. When you post here you are talking to your fellow customers, not directly to Pure Planet. But those fellow customers will do what they can to help.

Try resolving this by going to the three little bars top right corner of the app, click on Help, then choose Wattbot and put Amazon voucher in the question box.

If that doesn't help, come back here and ask again - there'll be lots of people willing to help. Or search 'Amazon' in the community and see what others have been told when they asked this question...

Hope that helps, and you get your voucher
    Stephen
  • Hi there
    As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community. When you post here you are talking to your fellow customers, not directly to Pure Planet. But those fellow customers will do what they can to help.

Try resolving this by going to the three little bars top right corner of the app, click on Help, then choose Wattbot and put Amazon voucher in the question box.

If that doesn't help, come back here and ask again - there'll be lots of people willing to help. Or search 'Amazon' in the community and see what others have been told when they asked this question...

Hope that helps, and you get your voucher
    Stephen

• Hey @Didi38

Just FYI I've moved your post to our 'how to refer friends and earn £25' section where there's loads of great info available about this
    @stephenrand's reply is spot on
    • The first snow of winter arrives! ⛄ Have you had snow yet?
    • Wondering how to keep Christmas eco-friendly? We're sharing our top tips💚🎅​​​​​​​
    • Enter your photos in November's photo challenge - Illuminations​​​​​​​
    • How much do you know about renewable energy?🤔​​​​​​​ Find out in our quiz!
  • Hey @Didi38

Just FYI I've moved your post to our 'how to refer friends and earn £25' section where there's loads of great info available about this
    @stephenrand's reply is spot on
    • The first snow of winter arrives! ⛄ Have you had snow yet?
    • Wondering how to keep Christmas eco-friendly? We're sharing our top tips💚🎅​​​​​​​
    • Enter your photos in November's photo challenge - Illuminations​​​​​​​
    • How much do you know about renewable energy?🤔​​​​​​​ Find out in our quiz!