• Revised direct debit

I got an email proposing to increase my direct debit. We are away for most of the next 2 months and have only a slightly negative balance which will become positive before our first year is up, so I’d rather wait until we have a full year’s usage data. The email says to reply if I don’t want to increase the DD, which I have done. But the email address is “no-reply@“ so I’m doubtful if a human will see it.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I got an email proposing to increase my direct debit. We are away for most of the next 2 months and have only a slightly negative balance which will become positive before our first year is up, so I’d rather wait until we have a full year’s usage data. The email says to reply if I don’t want to increase the DD, which I have done. But the email address is “no-reply@“ so I’m doubtful if a human will see it.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by Nick979 View Post
    I got an email proposing to increase my direct debit. We are away for most of the next 2 months and have only a slightly negative balance which will become positive before our first year is up, so I’d rather wait until we have a full year’s usage data. The email says to reply if I don’t want to increase the DD, which I have done. But the email address is “no-reply@“ so I’m doubtful if a human will see it.
    Hi Nick979,

I suggest that you contact PP through the App via WattBot and "Message the team" with your concerns. Maybe @Marc and @Nataly could help??
    Gray4276
  • Quote Originally Posted by Nick979 View Post
    Hi Nick979,

I suggest that you contact PP through the App via WattBot and "Message the team" with your concerns. Maybe @Marc and @Nataly could help??
    Gray4276

• Yes I think that is a good idea. But misleading to tell me to reply to a no-reply email address!
  • Yes I think that is a good idea. But misleading to tell me to reply to a no-reply email address!

Yes I think that is a good idea. But misleading to tell me to reply to a no-reply email address!
    Can't really comment on the content of an "unseen" email tbh
    Gray4276
    Yes I think that is a good idea. But misleading to tell me to reply to a no-reply email address!
    Can't really comment on the content of an "unseen" email tbh
    Gray4276

• Hey @Nick979

Yep good point! It is confusing as the email does say 'no-reply'. We're currently working on fixing that

But you can reply to that email and the team will get back to you

And of course as @Gray4276 said you can always send a message to the team via WattBot.
  • Hey @Nick979

Yep good point! It is confusing as the email does say 'no-reply'. We're currently working on fixing that

But you can reply to that email and the team will get back to you

And of course as @Gray4276 said you can always send a message to the team via WattBot.