• Final bill and account closure

Hello,

I have recently moved out of a property supplied by Pure Planet. I issued my final meter readings and since the switch date there is no longer any information about the account available for me to view on the app or online.

Despite my supply ending on the 31st June, my regular monthly payment was taken at the beginning of July and I have received no final bill. Could someone please put me in touch with a member of the customer service team so I can find out what's going on? Wattbot is not working either so I cannot take that route.

Thanks,
    Stacey
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hello,

I have recently moved out of a property supplied by Pure Planet. I issued my final meter readings and since the switch date there is no longer any information about the account available for me to view on the app or online.

Despite my supply ending on the 31st June, my regular monthly payment was taken at the beginning of July and I have received no final bill. Could someone please put me in touch with a member of the customer service team so I can find out what's going on? Wattbot is not working either so I cannot take that route.

Thanks,
    Stacey
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi stacey. It can take 6 weeks to get your final bill but its usually faster, once this arrives you will be refunded any credit on the statement. What you experianced is the industry standard and weirdly perfectly normal.
  • Hi stacey. It can take 6 weeks to get your final bill but its usually faster, once this arrives you will be refunded any credit on the statement. What you experianced is the industry standard and weirdly perfectly normal.