• pay my bill

hi I've been trying to pay my bill but it seems to be taken out at the wrong times it was the 1st of the month now it's changed and they have taken one payment out at a different time and no missed the updateded payment for this month.
    is there away that I can auto pay?
    I'm still waiting for feedback from them on this issue.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • hi I've been trying to pay my bill but it seems to be taken out at the wrong times it was the 1st of the month now it's changed and they have taken one payment out at a different time and no missed the updateded payment for this month.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi kcb
    I'm confused...your bill is paid by direct debit (isn't it?), the date the payment is taken from your account always on the same date, unless there are weekends or bank hols in which case it will be taken on the next working day. Has something different happened in your case? Have you changed the date of the direct debit? If so you may well miss a payment depending on the dates.
    If you have a date set now and you're happy with that date leave it and it will sort itself out. If in a few months you find your statement balance is adrift perhaps because you missed a payment as above, you can always ask for the dd to be adjusted slightly upwards and you'll catch up.(or you can ask now if that suits better).
    If you need to ask go to help in the app type message the team and ask, replies within 24 hrs.
    If PP change the date or want to take an extra payment (perhaps because someone is in arrears) under the terms of the direct debit the customer would be informed in advance. They can't just take any payments when they feel like it.

Quote Originally Posted by kcb View Post
    hi I've been trying to pay my bill but it seems to be taken out at the wrong times it was the 1st of the month now it's changed and they have taken one payment out at a different time and no missed the updateded payment for this month.
  • hi kcb
    I'm confused...your bill is paid by direct debit (isn't it?), the date the payment is taken from your account always on the same date, unless there are weekends or bank hols in which case it will be taken on the next working day. Has something different happened in your case? Have you changed the date of the direct debit? If so you may well miss a payment depending on the dates.
    If you have a date set now and you're happy with that date leave it and it will sort itself out. If in a few months you find your statement balance is adrift perhaps because you missed a payment as above, you can always ask for the dd to be adjusted slightly upwards and you'll catch up.(or you can ask now if that suits better).
    If you need to ask go to help in the app type message the team and ask, replies within 24 hrs.
    If PP change the date or want to take an extra payment (perhaps because someone is in arrears) under the terms of the direct debit the customer would be informed in advance. They can't just take any payments when they feel like it.

Quote Originally Posted by kcb View Post