Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

• Refund and another final bill

Hi,

I received a final bill from Pure Planet and a refund for said bill.

I'm unsure if I am not understanding the bill properly or if there has been a typo on the bill but I have had a second bill for the same account and same time period of which I understood was closed.

Why would I get a refund and then another bill? I'm not overly happy and I'd like to speak to someone about it, how can I do that?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi,

I'm unsure if I am not understanding the bill properly or if there has been a typo on the bill but I have had a second bill for the same account and same time period of which I understood was closed.

Why would I get a refund and then another bill? I'm not overly happy and I'd like to speak to someone about it, how can I do that?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• hi gillh012
    it's possible the starting readings for the new supplier were updated to a different figure after you got the final bill (is the only thing I can think of that might cause this?)
    Can you check that the closing readings used by PP are the same as the opening readings used (not sure if you've moved out of somewhere or just switched so hard to advise)
    If you can't use wattbot when logged in which would be the preferred route to send a message, you can always send a direct message on here to Marc and/or Nataly little envelope top right. Try wattbot first type message the team and your question.
  • hi gillh012
    it's possible the starting readings for the new supplier were updated to a different figure after you got the final bill (is the only thing I can think of that might cause this?)
    Can you check that the closing readings used by PP are the same as the opening readings used (not sure if you've moved out of somewhere or just switched so hard to advise)
    If you can't use wattbot when logged in which would be the preferred route to send a message, you can always send a direct message on here to Marc and/or Nataly little envelope top right. Try wattbot first type message the team and your question.

• Thanks for the advice Marc. I’m still confused as you even refunded me... I’ll contact the collections team anyway as can’t pay right away.
  • Thanks for the advice Marc. I’m still confused as you even refunded me... I’ll contact the collections team anyway as can’t pay right away.

• Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by Gillh012 View Post
    Hi,

Hi @Gillh012
    Welcome to the community!
    Thanks for posting.
    We've checked this out with our Member services team.
    The first bill used estimates. The second bill used validated final readings (after you switched) and is for a longer period - up until the 9 June.
    Also as an aside the amount is for less as we'd over-estimated. So disregard the first bill.

Hope this helps
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Quote Originally Posted by Gillh012 View Post
    Hi,

Hi @Gillh012
    Welcome to the community!
    Thanks for posting.
    We've checked this out with our Member services team.
    The first bill used estimates. The second bill used validated final readings (after you switched) and is for a longer period - up until the 9 June.
    Also as an aside the amount is for less as we'd over-estimated. So disregard the first bill.

Hope this helps
    Community Manager - Pure Planet