• Overcharged on final bill

Dear community,

I have used Pure Planet for the past year for my student flat and was mostly satisfied.
    However, now during my switch, even though I intend to use pure planet next year again,
    the estimate for my final bill is too high and my app has been reset so I cannot provide a meter reading
    there and when I sent pictures of my meter reading to help@purepla.net I do not receive any kind of answer.

What is the best way to move forward. I am a huge proponent of pure planet and the new economy, but quite frankly
    the customer service is pretty lacklustre. I have also tried using WattBot, but whenever I try to send a message it seems
    to be loading, but my message does not get through. Anybody can provide any advice on this subject matter?

Tap below to see the best answer
  • Dear community,

I have used Pure Planet for the past year for my student flat and was mostly satisfied.
    However, now during my switch, even though I intend to use pure planet next year again,
    the estimate for my final bill is too high and my app has been reset so I cannot provide a meter reading
    there and when I sent pictures of my meter reading to help@purepla.net I do not receive any kind of answer.

What is the best way to move forward. I am a huge proponent of pure planet and the new economy, but quite frankly
    the customer service is pretty lacklustre. I have also tried using WattBot, but whenever I try to send a message it seems
    to be loading, but my message does not get through. Anybody can provide any advice on this subject matter?

Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi @ConcernedUser
    You've switched to a new supplier and given them opening meter readings?
    Check out this FAQ which explains what happens to those. They'll be validated and then sent to us to close your account.
    Hope this helps
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Hi @ConcernedUser
    You've switched to a new supplier and given them opening meter readings?
    Check out this FAQ which explains what happens to those. They'll be validated and then sent to us to close your account.
    Hope this helps
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• No, I switched address.

I will use Pure Planet again, but haven't moved into my new flat yet. The problem is I cannot send my final meter reading to Pure Planet since I officially
    moved out on the 01/07/2019 and my app does not allow me to send my final meter reading. Is there anyway I can talk to someone or contact someone
    about the exact issue?

Kind regards
  • No, I switched address.

I will use Pure Planet again, but haven't moved into my new flat yet. The problem is I cannot send my final meter reading to Pure Planet since I officially
    moved out on the 01/07/2019 and my app does not allow me to send my final meter reading. Is there anyway I can talk to someone or contact someone
    about the exact issue?

Kind regards

• hi ConcernedUser
    just a bit confused here if you moved out did you use the moving out section in accounts in the app, whence you will have entered your final readings?
    Is your app still showing your account details?
    If app is no longer working that implies you closed the account, during which process you will have sent closing readings?
    If app or NOW available online is working go to help ask wattbot type "message the team" and give readings etc, If app/online no longer working send a DM to marc (little envelope top right).
    Quote Originally Posted by ConcernedUser View Post
    No, I switched address.

about the exact issue?

Kind regards
  • hi ConcernedUser
    just a bit confused here if you moved out did you use the moving out section in accounts in the app, whence you will have entered your final readings?
    Is your app still showing your account details?
    If app is no longer working that implies you closed the account, during which process you will have sent closing readings?
    If app or NOW available online is working go to help ask wattbot type "message the team" and give readings etc, If app/online no longer working send a DM to marc (little envelope top right).
    Quote Originally Posted by ConcernedUser View Post
    No, I switched address.

about the exact issue?

Kind regards