• After move out

We moved out of our flat last Wednesday (3/7) and I completed the move out process on Pure Planet and believed everything had been cancelled. It informed me not to cancel my direct debit so they could reimburse our credit, which I know to be over £100. However, the monthly rate has come out of my bank account today for July/August even though we are not in the property and I’ve informed that we have moved out. Will I be getting that money back? Has been almost a week and still no final bill has been provided.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • We moved out of our flat last Wednesday (3/7) and I completed the move out process on Pure Planet and believed everything had been cancelled. It informed me not to cancel my direct debit so they could reimburse our credit, which I know to be over £100. However, the monthly rate has come out of my bank account today for July/August even though we are not in the property and I’ve informed that we have moved out. Will I be getting that money back? Has been almost a week and still no final bill has been provided.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hello and welcome.
    Yes you get the money back. Once the final bill is complete and ready then all outstanding credit is refunded, sadly this process does take upto 6 weeks but PP are usually much faster than that.
    It is normal for this to happen and all suppliers follow the same regulations so it would happen regardless of who your supplier is/was.
  • Hello and welcome.
    Yes you get the money back. Once the final bill is complete and ready then all outstanding credit is refunded, sadly this process does take upto 6 weeks but PP are usually much faster than that.
    It is normal for this to happen and all suppliers follow the same regulations so it would happen regardless of who your supplier is/was.