Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

• After move out

We moved out of our flat last Wednesday (3/7) and I completed the move out process on Pure Planet and believed everything had been cancelled. It informed me not to cancel my direct debit so they could reimburse our credit, which I know to be over £100. However, the monthly rate has come out of my bank account today for July/August even though we are not in the property and I’ve informed that we have moved out. Will I be getting that money back? Has been almost a week and still no final bill has been provided.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • We moved out of our flat last Wednesday (3/7) and I completed the move out process on Pure Planet and believed everything had been cancelled. It informed me not to cancel my direct debit so they could reimburse our credit, which I know to be over £100. However, the monthly rate has come out of my bank account today for July/August even though we are not in the property and I’ve informed that we have moved out. Will I be getting that money back? Has been almost a week and still no final bill has been provided.
    Tap below to see the best answer