• How do I send photos of my metre reading to you?

How do I send photos of my metre reading to you?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • How do I send photos of my metre reading to you?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi zw28.
    Unless it is the inital reading then there is no need to send a photo, if one has been requested then simply reply to the email or wattbot with them attached.
  • Hi zw28.
    Unless it is the inital reading then there is no need to send a photo, if one has been requested then simply reply to the email or wattbot with them attached.

• hi zw28
    may I ask why you want to send photos?

Name:  metre-r.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  7.3 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by zw28 View Post
  • hi zw28
    may I ask why you want to send photos?

Name:  metre-r.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  7.3 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by zw28 View Post

• I’d prefer to send photos regularly as it keeps saying ‘lower than anticipated ‘ but no way of attaching them
  • I’d prefer to send photos regularly as it keeps saying ‘lower than anticipated ‘ but no way of attaching them

• hi Cwtch49

The lower than anticipated message is caused by a buggy algorithm used by PP. It's supposed to encourage you to check your readings have been entered correctly if it thinks they are out of range of what is expected, but it's over zealous. It may settle down over a longer period. Others have had the same issue. You really don't need to send readings in, you'll just be wasting your time and PP's time by doing that. Just make sure you're reading the actual meters correctly (not the in-home display if you have one), and that you're entering cu.m for gas and tot.imp kWh for electric.
    Do you have any other reason to suspect that the readings you are entering are incorrect? Do your statements look unreasonable?
    Post back if you need more help.
    PP will ask you if they want photos, but if it helps keep the photos for your own records.

Quote Originally Posted by Cwtch49 View Post
    I’d prefer to send photos regularly as it keeps saying ‘lower than anticipated ‘ but no way of attaching them
  • hi Cwtch49

The lower than anticipated message is caused by a buggy algorithm used by PP. It's supposed to encourage you to check your readings have been entered correctly if it thinks they are out of range of what is expected, but it's over zealous. It may settle down over a longer period. Others have had the same issue. You really don't need to send readings in, you'll just be wasting your time and PP's time by doing that. Just make sure you're reading the actual meters correctly (not the in-home display if you have one), and that you're entering cu.m for gas and tot.imp kWh for electric.
    Do you have any other reason to suspect that the readings you are entering are incorrect? Do your statements look unreasonable?
    Post back if you need more help.
    PP will ask you if they want photos, but if it helps keep the photos for your own records.

Quote Originally Posted by Cwtch49 View Post
    I’d prefer to send photos regularly as it keeps saying ‘lower than anticipated ‘ but no way of attaching them