• Hi i would like Ask about my bills

Hi i would like Ask about my bills,please ring me around 1pm
    Tap below to see the best answer
    Last edited by Marc; 31-07-19 at 10:14.
  • Hi i would like Ask about my bills,please ring me around 1pm
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi szumilas
    pp don't have a call centre, have you posted your question in help, ask wattbot first type "message the team" and ask your question you will get a response within 24 hrs.
    If you need to adjust your direct debit you can also ask there.
    Is there anything the community can help you with?
    Quote Originally Posted by Szumilas View Post
  • hi szumilas
    pp don't have a call centre, have you posted your question in help, ask wattbot first type "message the team" and ask your question you will get a response within 24 hrs.
    If you need to adjust your direct debit you can also ask there.
    Is there anything the community can help you with?
    Quote Originally Posted by Szumilas View Post

• Please ring me back

Hi please ring me today
    Last edited by Nataly; 09-07-19 at 12:44. Reason: removing mobile number
  • Hi please ring me today

• Quote Originally Posted by Szumilas View Post
    Hi please ring me today
    --
    Last edited by Nataly; 09-07-19 at 16:52. Reason: requesting personal info
  • Quote Originally Posted by Szumilas View Post
    Hi please ring me today
    --

• Hi Szumilas,
    As your were advised yesterday, Pure Planet does not have a call centre. If you need to discuss anything with PP you must message the team as described by woz yesterday
  • Hi Szumilas,
    As your were advised yesterday, Pure Planet does not have a call centre. If you need to discuss anything with PP you must message the team as described by woz yesterday

• If PP were going to call they would most likely have the number, and encouraging the poster to post personal information is against forum protocol. I've flagged your post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Johncoast12 View Post
    deleted
  • If PP were going to call they would most likely have the number, and encouraging the poster to post personal information is against forum protocol. I've flagged your post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Johncoast12 View Post
    deleted

• Hey @Szumilas and @Johncoast12

As @woz has said, this is a public forum so avoid posting/asking for any personal details on here, everyone can see it! You can check out a post about our Community guidelines here.

Our Member Services team have access to your account details if you get in touch with them about an issue - to do this, you can tap 'help' > 'Ask WattBot' in your account.
    @Szumilas I've also merged your posts into one place to avoid duplicates, as this can get confusing for other members.

If you'd like to ask other Community members any questions (without sharing your personal details), you can tap 'reply +' and ask away
  • Hey @Szumilas and @Johncoast12

As @woz has said, this is a public forum so avoid posting/asking for any personal details on here, everyone can see it! You can check out a post about our Community guidelines here.

Our Member Services team have access to your account details if you get in touch with them about an issue - to do this, you can tap 'help' > 'Ask WattBot' in your account.
    @Szumilas I've also merged your posts into one place to avoid duplicates, as this can get confusing for other members.

If you'd like to ask other Community members any questions (without sharing your personal details), you can tap 'reply +' and ask away