• Terminate account

Hi, I am a term time student. We have finished our study here and would like to terminate my account. I am moving out on 5th of August 2019. What is my next step and please advise.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi, I am a term time student. We have finished our study here and would like to terminate my account. I am moving out on 5th of August 2019. What is my next step and please advise.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi lih en tee (that could get confusing if you're studying to be a doctor)
    Have a look at the reply HERE. Also FAQ HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by Lih En Tee View Post
    Hi, I am a term time student. We have finished our study here and would like to terminate my account. I am moving out on 5th of August 2019. What is my next step and please advise.
  • hi lih en tee (that could get confusing if you're studying to be a doctor)
    Have a look at the reply HERE. Also FAQ HERE

• Hi Lih En Tee,

You should check out the contents within the App.......there is a specific guide for moving out. One word of advice DO NOT cancel your Direct Debit to PP until your final bill has been produced by PP, as this will cause you problems, when the account's final debit/credit is worked out.
    All the iinformation that you need is available within the App

Gray4276
  • Hi Lih En Tee,

You should check out the contents within the App.......there is a specific guide for moving out. One word of advice DO NOT cancel your Direct Debit to PP until your final bill has been produced by PP, as this will cause you problems, when the account's final debit/credit is worked out.
    All the iinformation that you need is available within the App

Gray4276

• 😂😂😂😂 👂👃 throat 🤭
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • 😂😂😂😂 👂👃 throat 🤭
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN

• lol...
    that one was for calling me silly...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    ���������������� ������� ������������ throat ������
  • lol...