• Price reductions

Are there any plans for PO to reduce prices
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Are there any plans for PO to reduce prices
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi there

It's a bit difficult for your fellow customers to answer that question! But in general Pure Planet promise that if wholesale prices fall the price saving will be passed on to customers. When they reduced gas prices recently they gave about two weeks notice. Unless you are an expert in wholesale energy price fluctuations, that's probably the best we can do...
    Regards
    Stephen
  • Hi there

It's a bit difficult for your fellow customers to answer that question! But in general Pure Planet promise that if wholesale prices fall the price saving will be passed on to customers. When they reduced gas prices recently they gave about two weeks notice. Unless you are an expert in wholesale energy price fluctuations, that's probably the best we can do...
    Regards
    Stephen

• hi oggers
    I'm tempted to say the price of postage has just gone up, and is unlikely to go back down, but I won't...

PP's last price increase was January
    Membership were rates lowered on 5th Feb.
    PP's gas prices were last changed (lowered) on 8th May.
    You can read about that HERE.
    It's a tough call, your guess is as good as mine, good luck whatever you decide.
    No one from PP will tell you if they are going to reduce prices.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oggers View Post
  • hi oggers
    I'm tempted to say the price of postage has just gone up, and is unlikely to go back down, but I won't...

PP's last price increase was January
    Membership were rates lowered on 5th Feb.
    PP's gas prices were last changed (lowered) on 8th May.
    You can read about that HERE.
    It's a tough call, your guess is as good as mine, good luck whatever you decide.
    No one from PP will tell you if they are going to reduce prices.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oggers View Post

• Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    hi oggers
    I'm tempted to say the price of postage has just gone up, and is unlikely to go back down, but I won't....
    ​😂😂😂😂😂😂PO🙃😜🙃😜😂 😂😂
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    hi oggers
    I'm tempted to say the price of postage has just gone up, and is unlikely to go back down, but I won't....
    ​😂😂😂😂😂😂PO🙃😜🙃😜😂 😂😂
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN

• hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    ​��������������� ���������������� ���PO������������ ���������������� ���������������� ��
  • hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    ​��������������� ���������������� ���PO������������ ���������������� ���������������� ��