putting in a wrong reading so please except what I enter
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Why is it every time I put my meter readings in I’m get a message to say
    its not high enough. I can only send you the reading on my meter I’m not
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi DianeC
    PP are accepting what you enter they are just asking you to double check you haven't made a mistake. There's no suggestion that you're deliberately entering wrong figures.

It's a "safety message" which is generated from a formula that PP use but some customers are getting the message when they shouldn't be. (the formula or the person who wrote it needs to be cleverer). The message is only supposed to make you double check that you have put the right readings in.
    Unfortunately if you're getting it every time it will have exactly the opposite effect as you're more likely to ignore it if you have made a mistake
    Look on the bright side, PP think you're using less energy than usual - that's good!

Ignore the message BUT double check that you are entering the correct readings anyway, it's easy to put the wrong figures in.
    Quote Originally Posted by DianeC View Post
    Why is it every time I put my meter readings in I’m get a message to say
  • hi DianeC
    PP are accepting what you enter they are just asking you to double check you haven't made a mistake. There's no suggestion that you're deliberately entering wrong figures.

It's a "safety message" which is generated from a formula that PP use but some customers are getting the message when they shouldn't be. (the formula or the person who wrote it needs to be cleverer). The message is only supposed to make you double check that you have put the right readings in.
    Unfortunately if you're getting it every time it will have exactly the opposite effect as you're more likely to ignore it if you have made a mistake
    Look on the bright side, PP think you're using less energy than usual - that's good!

Ignore the message BUT double check that you are entering the correct readings anyway, it's easy to put the wrong figures in.
    Quote Originally Posted by DianeC View Post
    Why is it every time I put my meter readings in I’m get a message to say

• Hi @DianeC,
    I love that message every month, it makes me happy that it isn't the other way round. 😁😁
  • Hi @DianeC,
    I love that message every month, it makes me happy that it isn't the other way round. 😁😁