• Struggling to pay final statement

Hi, I've just moved out and received my final statement. It came as a surprise, as it's way higher than what I'd thought it would be. As I don't have all the money to pay, I had to cancel my direct debit (not to mention the frustration for not being able to CALL anyone for support). I tried emailing them as an emergency but they ignored me. It's not that I don't want to pay, but I am a student, I don't have 400 pounds available to clear my debt right now! I have received a call from PP but I missed it as I was working. And obviously I can't call them back... Anyone here can help? I just would like to talk with someone and set up installments...

Thanks!
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi, I've just moved out and received my final statement. It came as a surprise, as it's way higher than what I'd thought it would be. As I don't have all the money to pay, I had to cancel my direct debit (not to mention the frustration for not being able to CALL anyone for support). I tried emailing them as an emergency but they ignored me. It's not that I don't want to pay, but I am a student, I don't have 400 pounds available to clear my debt right now! I have received a call from PP but I missed it as I was working. And obviously I can't call them back... Anyone here can help? I just would like to talk with someone and set up installments...

Thanks!
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi @Erika91
    No probs. I'll flag this up with our collections team and ask them to call you back to set up instalments.
    Don't worry, they'll be able to find a solution that works for you and get this sorted
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Hi @Erika91
    No probs. I'll flag this up with our collections team and ask them to call you back to set up instalments.
    Don't worry, they'll be able to find a solution that works for you and get this sorted
    Community Manager - Pure Planet