• Bill

I need to pay a bill i recieved but there is nowhere i can find to pay it
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I need to pay a bill i recieved but there is nowhere i can find to pay it
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi Bethjr30
    If you've received a bill from PP that you need to pay and you are not a PP customer yet and haven't joined and are not going to, you can arrange to pay it HERE
  • hi Bethjr30
    If you've received a bill from PP that you need to pay and you are not a PP customer yet and haven't joined and are not going to, you can arrange to pay it HERE

• Hi there
    As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community! When you post here you are talking to your fellow customers, who will certainly do what they can to help.

You get a monthly statement rather than a bill. When you switched to Pure Planet, you started paying a monthly direct debit. Your statement tells you how much energy you used in the past month, and how much you have paid via your direct debit. So nothing to pay.

If that is not what has happened, especially if you are not paying by direct debit, then something has gone wrong. If so, give some more information here and we'll see what we can do to help

Regards
    Stephen
  • Hi there
    As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community! When you post here you are talking to your fellow customers, who will certainly do what they can to help.

You get a monthly statement rather than a bill. When you switched to Pure Planet, you started paying a monthly direct debit. Your statement tells you how much energy you used in the past month, and how much you have paid via your direct debit. So nothing to pay.

If that is not what has happened, especially if you are not paying by direct debit, then something has gone wrong. If so, give some more information here and we'll see what we can do to help

Regards
    Stephen

• Hi Bethrj30,

Welcome to the Community Forum for PP customers.

I'm a bit confused by your question ??
    What bill have you received from PP that you need to pay?? Is it for other services other than the supply of electricity and/or gas ??
    If it's for normal energy supply/usage......then as a PP customer, you will have set up a Direct Debit for your monthly payments, as part of your switching process. Therefore your DD payment will leave your bank account on the agreed DD payment date.
    If you have just recently received an email containing an attachment (your statement).....this is not a request for a payment.
    If you access your account via the PP App or via the PP webpage, you will be able to see your usage data and your balance and your payments. Please note that if your balance is showing as a -ve balance, this may be perfectly normal, depending
    on the actual payment date of your DD. In an ideal world, your account would be in credit by 1 DD payment as PP take your payment "in advance" of the months actual usage. So in theory your account may fluctuate throughout a year from credit to debit. Nothing to worry about.
    I hope that my response has been helpful, if however, there is more information that you require, then please post back. Someone on the Community Forum will be able to offer assistance, if needed.
    Gray4276
  • Hi Bethrj30,

Welcome to the Community Forum for PP customers.

I'm a bit confused by your question ??
    What bill have you received from PP that you need to pay?? Is it for other services other than the supply of electricity and/or gas ??
    If it's for normal energy supply/usage......then as a PP customer, you will have set up a Direct Debit for your monthly payments, as part of your switching process. Therefore your DD payment will leave your bank account on the agreed DD payment date.
    If you have just recently received an email containing an attachment (your statement).....this is not a request for a payment.
    If you access your account via the PP App or via the PP webpage, you will be able to see your usage data and your balance and your payments. Please note that if your balance is showing as a -ve balance, this may be perfectly normal, depending
    on the actual payment date of your DD. In an ideal world, your account would be in credit by 1 DD payment as PP take your payment "in advance" of the months actual usage. So in theory your account may fluctuate throughout a year from credit to debit. Nothing to worry about.
    I hope that my response has been helpful, if however, there is more information that you require, then please post back. Someone on the Community Forum will be able to offer assistance, if needed.
    Gray4276