• Pure Planet app update to version 7.20.22 - download it now

Hi everyone

Just to let you know we’ve got an updated version of your Pure Planet app.

Version number 7.20.22 has some bug fixes. Head to the App Store or Google Play to download it

• We’ve fixed an issue with photos sent via WattBot - you can now send these again
    • We’ve added the ability to send photos via WattBot on web too (this was left off our major web release last month)
    • There’s also a fix for the missing usage ‘moon’ affecting some Members, coming later today

Remember that it can take a few hours for the latest version of the app to appear in the App Store or Google Play for everyone.

I also wanted to give everybody a heads-up that we’re planning another app and web release next week, which will improve the ‘refer friends’ experience. More details on that soon!

That’s it for now. Thanks as ever to those who spotted a bug and flagged it up in the community.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Hi everyone

Just to let you know we’ve got an updated version of your Pure Planet app.

Version number 7.20.22 has some bug fixes. Head to the App Store or Google Play to download it

• We’ve fixed an issue with photos sent via WattBot - you can now send these again
    • We’ve added the ability to send photos via WattBot on web too (this was left off our major web release last month)
    • There’s also a fix for the missing usage ‘moon’ affecting some Members, coming later today

Remember that it can take a few hours for the latest version of the app to appear in the App Store or Google Play for everyone.

I also wanted to give everybody a heads-up that we’re planning another app and web release next week, which will improve the ‘refer friends’ experience. More details on that soon!

That’s it for now. Thanks as ever to those who spotted a bug and flagged it up in the community.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Hey Marc,

When is WattBot going to start showing a timeline on messages sent and received.... I thought this was rated as a "must have" for WattBot??
    Gray4276
  • Hey Marc,

When is WattBot going to start showing a timeline on messages sent and received.... I thought this was rated as a "must have" for WattBot??
    Gray4276
  • Hey @Gray4276

This is absolutely on our to-do list - our focus has been on getting web service live and working through any bugs.

The Tech Team have lots planned which they mentioned in their Q+A answers and timestamps on WattBot messages definitely hasn't been forgotten about
  • Hey @Gray4276

This is absolutely on our to-do list - our focus has been on getting web service live and working through any bugs.

The Tech Team have lots planned which they mentioned in their Q+A answers and timestamps on WattBot messages definitely hasn't been forgotten about