• New promotion if you switch to Pure Planet from Money Supermarket or Money Saving Expert

Good news for anyone thinking about switching to Pure Planet!

From today and for the next few weeks if you switch using Money Supermarket or Money Saving Expert you'll get £25 in credit on your account.

The first £10 will be credited on your first statement - that's one month after your switch date - and a further £15 credit will be applied on your third statement.

Head over to Money Supermarket or Money Saving Expert to start your switch!

MSE is also running its own £25 cashback offer for switching, too. They usually pay this out three months after you switch.

Want more info on how to switch to Pure Planet from a price comparison website? Check out our FAQ and post any questions below

Updated 29 July
    Some more good news!
    From today the Money Supermarket promotion has been raised to £40!
    That means £20 will be credited on your first statement, and another £20 on your third statement.
    This £40 promotion runs until 31 August.
    And don't forget that we're also running a £50 refer a friend to PP summer exclusive too!

Updated 2 September
    From today the £40 Money Supermarket promotion has been extended to 9 September!
    So, that's £20 credited on your first statement, and another £20 on your third statement.

Questions about your switch to Pure Planet? Check out our joining & switching section.
    Last edited by Nataly; 02-09-19 at 14:19. Reason: updated 2 September with extended £40 promotion dates
  • Good news for anyone thinking about switching to Pure Planet!

From today and for the next few weeks if you switch using Money Supermarket or Money Saving Expert you'll get £25 in credit on your account.

The first £10 will be credited on your first statement - that's one month after your switch date - and a further £15 credit will be applied on your third statement.

Head over to Money Supermarket or Money Saving Expert to start your switch!

MSE is also running its own £25 cashback offer for switching, too. They usually pay this out three months after you switch.

Want more info on how to switch to Pure Planet from a price comparison website? Check out our FAQ and post any questions below

Updated 29 July
    Some more good news!
    That means £20 will be credited on your first statement, and another £20 on your third statement.
    And don't forget that we're also running a £50 refer a friend to PP summer exclusive too!

Updated 2 September
    From today the £40 Money Supermarket promotion has been extended to 9 September!
    So, that's £20 credited on your first statement, and another £20 on your third statement.

Questions about your switch to Pure Planet? Check out our joining & switching section.
  • That's great news for new potential customers...... Well done PP
    Gray4276
  • That's great news for new potential customers...... Well done PP
    Gray4276
  • Brace yourself for extra community posts 😄😄
  • Brace yourself for extra community posts 😄😄
  • Hey David,

But I'm sure that all these potential new customers will be the type of people who "research their new supplier", and will fully understand the Business model of an "App based/digital" energy supplier. And they will therefore be aware of how to communicate with PP, when they have a query that's insurmountable.
    Last edited by Gray4276; 04-07-19 at 12:19.
    Gray4276
  • Hey David,

But I'm sure that all these potential new customers will be the type of people who "research their new supplier", and will fully understand the Business model of an "App based/digital" energy supplier. And they will therefore be aware of how to communicate with PP, when they have a query that's insurmountable.
    Gray4276
  • Hi Gray4276, I agree, I was trying to be humorous- any new customers requiring help will be well supported by this positive community bunch.
    ​Regards 👍
  • Hi Gray4276, I agree, I was trying to be humorous- any new customers requiring help will be well supported by this positive community bunch.
    ​Regards 👍
  • Quote Originally Posted by Gray4276 View Post

But I'm sure that all these potential new customers will be the type of people who "research their new supplier", and will fully understand the Business model of an App based energy supplier. And they will therefore be aware of how to communicate with PP, when they have a query that's insurmountable.
    digital energy supplier... don't forget web
  • Quote Originally Posted by Gray4276 View Post

But I'm sure that all these potential new customers will be the type of people who "research their new supplier", and will fully understand the Business model of an App based energy supplier. And they will therefore be aware of how to communicate with PP, when they have a query that's insurmountable.
    digital energy supplier... don't forget web
  • Quote Originally Posted by David j View Post
    Hi Gray4276, I agree, I was trying to be humorous- any new customers requiring help will be well supported by this positive community bunch.
    ​Regards 👍
    Hey David,

That was my attempt at "sarcastic humour" too. I don't imagine for one minute that people will just switch over to PP on the off-chance of saving a few pennies on their bill.... heaven forbid!! 😂 🤔 😫 😎

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Nataly,

Amended my post...... just couldn't find the right terminology... soz
    Gray4276
  • Quote Originally Posted by David j View Post
    Hi Gray4276, I agree, I was trying to be humorous- any new customers requiring help will be well supported by this positive community bunch.
    ​Regards 👍
    Hey David,

That was my attempt at "sarcastic humour" too. I don't imagine for one minute that people will just switch over to PP on the off-chance of saving a few pennies on their bill.... heaven forbid!! 😂 🤔 😫 😎

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Nataly,

Amended my post...... just couldn't find the right terminology... soz
    Gray4276
  • That's a great deal for newbies 👍👍👍
  • That's a great deal for newbies 👍👍👍
  • Hi everyone
    Some more good news!
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Hi everyone
    Some more good news!
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• HiI’ve switched via money saving expert and as far as I am aware done all the right things. I have verified my email, had a confirmation email with welcome pack but there is no mention of the £40 credit. There was in the email asking me to complete the switch which I duly did but nothing since, should I be concerned. It is only 24 hours so I am aware I may be premature!

thanks
  • HiI’ve switched via money saving expert and as far as I am aware done all the right things. I have verified my email, had a confirmation email with welcome pack but there is no mention of the £40 credit. There was in the email asking me to complete the switch which I duly did but nothing since, should I be concerned. It is only 24 hours so I am aware I may be premature!

thanks
  • hi Chris
    I may be wrong here because I've not met this one before but I've just had a look.
    First of all this is what you see on MSE:
    Name:  40£.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  19.1 KB
    To me that implies that the £40 appears as a credit on your bill. You do know that you won't get the first bill until a month after your switch date. Presumably it will have the credit on it?
    It also implies that you get the £25 from MSE as well?? it seems like a very generous deal.
    Secondly the terms and conditions don't appear to have anything whatsoever to do with the £40 offer, are headlined "Acceptable Use Policy" and appear to be written in legal jargonese, so I have no idea what's going on there, other than to say MSE (and perhaps PP) need to fix that so it's more obvious what's going on.
    In the first instance I'd email MSE and ask if the incentive has tracked, then wait for your first Statement. If MSE says it's tracked you will know that you should get it.
    PP or others may know more or wish to add more info?
    If the above is the case then if you have only just applied you are premature, but even with PP's own incentives you don't get them until a couple of days after the first DD is paid; (the DD is paid on the day you start with PP which is usually 17 days after you instigated the switch).
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris26 View Post
    HiI’ve switched via money saving expert and as far as I am aware done all the right things. I have verified my email, had a confirmation email with welcome pack but there is no mention of the £40 credit. There was in the email asking me to complete the switch which I duly did but nothing since, should I be concerned. It is only 24 hours so I am aware I may be premature!

thanks
  • hi Chris
    I may be wrong here because I've not met this one before but I've just had a look.
    First of all this is what you see on MSE:
    Name:  40£.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  19.1 KB
    To me that implies that the £40 appears as a credit on your bill. You do know that you won't get the first bill until a month after your switch date. Presumably it will have the credit on it?
    It also implies that you get the £25 from MSE as well?? it seems like a very generous deal.
    Secondly the terms and conditions don't appear to have anything whatsoever to do with the £40 offer, are headlined "Acceptable Use Policy" and appear to be written in legal jargonese, so I have no idea what's going on there, other than to say MSE (and perhaps PP) need to fix that so it's more obvious what's going on.
    In the first instance I'd email MSE and ask if the incentive has tracked, then wait for your first Statement. If MSE says it's tracked you will know that you should get it.
    PP or others may know more or wish to add more info?
    If the above is the case then if you have only just applied you are premature, but even with PP's own incentives you don't get them until a couple of days after the first DD is paid; (the DD is paid on the day you start with PP which is usually 17 days after you instigated the switch).
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris26 View Post
    HiI’ve switched via money saving expert and as far as I am aware done all the right things. I have verified my email, had a confirmation email with welcome pack but there is no mention of the £40 credit. There was in the email asking me to complete the switch which I duly did but nothing since, should I be concerned. It is only 24 hours so I am aware I may be premature!

thanks
  • Quote Originally Posted by Chris26 View Post

thanks
    Hi Chris
    On my phone, immediately beneath your post there's a post from Pure Planet staff member Marc which says "the Money Supermarket promotion has been raised to £40! That means £20 will be credited on your first statement, and another £20 on your third statement."

So, as Woz says, your first statement will come in one month's time, and your third statement in three month's time. So perhaps you are being a little premature!
    Welcome to Pure Planet!!
    Stephen

PS (@woz) in this same thread Nataly's post says "MSE is also running its own £25 cashback offer for switching, too. They usually pay this out three months after you switch."
    Last edited by stephenrand; 02-08-19 at 00:55.
  • Quote Originally Posted by Chris26 View Post

thanks
    Hi Chris
    On my phone, immediately beneath your post there's a post from Pure Planet staff member Marc which says "the Money Supermarket promotion has been raised to £40! That means £20 will be credited on your first statement, and another £20 on your third statement."

So, as Woz says, your first statement will come in one month's time, and your third statement in three month's time. So perhaps you are being a little premature!
    Welcome to Pure Planet!!
    Stephen

PS (@woz) in this same thread Nataly's post says "MSE is also running its own £25 cashback offer for switching, too. They usually pay this out three months after you switch."
  • Thank you Woz , good advice!

- - - Updated - - -

Stephenrand thank you, I will do as Woz advises then wait it out 🤞

- - - Updated - - -

Just for info I’ve gone back to have a look on MSE energy club and it has tracked thanks
  • Thank you Woz , good advice!

- - - Updated - - -

Stephenrand thank you, I will do as Woz advises then wait it out 🤞

- - - Updated - - -

Just for info I’ve gone back to have a look on MSE energy club and it has tracked thanks
  • Just seen it thanks, apologies for not linking to it oh..this is it...I'm cracking up...
    Quote Originally Posted by stephenrand View Post
    Hi Chris

Welcome to Pure Planet!!
    Stephen

Last edited by woz; 02-08-19 at 17:01.
  • Just seen it thanks, apologies for not linking to it oh..this is it...I'm cracking up...
    Quote Originally Posted by stephenrand View Post
    Hi Chris

Welcome to Pure Planet!!
    Stephen

• Great news - the £40 Money Supermarket promotion has been extended to 9 September!

Quote Originally Posted by Nataly View Post

Updated 2 September

• Great news - the £40 Money Supermarket promotion has been extended to 9 September!

Quote Originally Posted by Nataly View Post

Updated 2 September