Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

• Meter readings

Hi sorry to say but when entering my meter readings I noticed that I had previously put the electric meter reading into the gas meter section and the gas into the electric !!!!
    The meter readings are in the correct section today
    Does anything need to happen?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi sorry to say but when entering my meter readings I noticed that I had previously put the electric meter reading into the gas meter section and the gas into the electric !!!!
    The meter readings are in the correct section today
    Does anything need to happen?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Db150660

If you have updated your readings to the correct figures then all should be ok, just keep an eye on your next statement to make sure its ok.
  • Hi Db150660

If you have updated your readings to the correct figures then all should be ok, just keep an eye on your next statement to make sure its ok.

• communication

guys..
    this is becoming a nightmare - I have a problem

I put in my meter reads - electric into electric read - gas into the gas read - pictures of meter readings attached

However
    as you will know - you see the last reading you put in when updating your readings - so and I noticed I had put in my previous meter reading the wrong way round!
    I had previously put the gas meter reading into the electric and electric meter reading into the gas

​Can that be sorted ...
    although can talk in the community section- I can't find any contact details with pure plant
    Its like nobody in pure plant communicates!!
    can someone help?
    David
    Attached Images Attached Images   
  • guys..
    this is becoming a nightmare - I have a problem

I put in my meter reads - electric into electric read - gas into the gas read - pictures of meter readings attached

However
    as you will know - you see the last reading you put in when updating your readings - so and I noticed I had put in my previous meter reading the wrong way round!
    I had previously put the gas meter reading into the electric and electric meter reading into the gas

​Can that be sorted ...
    although can talk in the community section- I can't find any contact details with pure plant
    Its like nobody in pure plant communicates!!
    can someone help?
    David
    Attached Images Attached Images   

• Best Answer

Hey @Db150660

Just FYI I've merged your posts into one place, to avoid duplicates as this can get confusing for other Members
    @Jon1's advice is spot on

You can get in touch with the team by tapping 'help' > 'Ask WattBot' in your account. If your readings aren't corrected on your statement you can let the team know they'd been entered the wrong way round, and they'll be able to correct this for you.
  • Hey @Db150660

Just FYI I've merged your posts into one place, to avoid duplicates as this can get confusing for other Members
    @Jon1's advice is spot on

You can get in touch with the team by tapping 'help' > 'Ask WattBot' in your account. If your readings aren't corrected on your statement you can let the team know they'd been entered the wrong way round, and they'll be able to correct this for you.