• Hi Bev, Red Arrows flew over Wimbledon via Pride London festival then onto us here in Swansea. Brilliant display ✈️✈️ For the Wales Air Show.
  • Hi Bev, Red Arrows flew over Wimbledon via Pride London festival then onto us here in Swansea. Brilliant display ✈️✈️ For the Wales Air Show.
  • I heard they were going onto Wales, Dai, OMG bet such an awesome display, sooooo glad you enjoyed it 👍👏. Jealous 😂😂😂

What a brilliant day of tennis, Dai 🙀🙀🙀👍👏, Murray Serena just a superb partnership! Was soooooo gripped! Fantastic to watch, loved me!

​Poor Dan Evans tho. Sooooo sad, he fought so so soooooo hard for every single point. It was soooooo close, he was gutted. He should be proud tho 👏👏👏👏👏👏
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • I heard they were going onto Wales, Dai, OMG bet such an awesome display, sooooo glad you enjoyed it 👍👏. Jealous 😂😂😂

What a brilliant day of tennis, Dai 🙀🙀🙀👍👏, Murray Serena just a superb partnership! Was soooooo gripped! Fantastic to watch, loved me!

​Poor Dan Evans tho. Sooooo sad, he fought so so soooooo hard for every single point. It was soooooo close, he was gutted. He should be proud tho 👏👏👏👏👏👏

WALT WHITMAN
  • Hi Bev, Red Arrows back here to open Day 2 of the Wales Air Show at 11.30am - it’s a fantastic event held on Swansea beach, the Bay Area is a perfect venue for air displays as all the activity takes place over the sea.
    The Dan Evans match “drained” me last night - I was on the edge of my seat and playing every shot for him - he’ll be a stronger player as a result of the loss, but a hard lesson to deal with.
    Great tennis weather 🌞
    ​Bye 🌞🎾🌞🎾
  • Hi Bev, Red Arrows back here to open Day 2 of the Wales Air Show at 11.30am - it’s a fantastic event held on Swansea beach, the Bay Area is a perfect venue for air displays as all the activity takes place over the sea.
    The Dan Evans match “drained” me last night - I was on the edge of my seat and playing every shot for him - he’ll be a stronger player as a result of the loss, but a hard lesson to deal with.
    Great tennis weather 🌞
    ​Bye 🌞🎾🌞🎾
  • Oh Dai, love hearing your excitement re the Reds 👍👍👍👏👏👏👏👏, so proud you support them, bet fantastic two day event. Nice early show from the Reds then if 1130 👏👍. I adore them. Know their display season a lot shorter this year as focussing on North America.

Oh absolutely Dai re the Evans match. I was on edge of my seat throughout, routing for him. What a comeback after he went off the rails😤👃💊💊💊💊. He went right back to square one, having to play challenger matches in middle of nowhere, but he did it, and his ranking shot up, plus now coached by David Felgate, Tim Henmans ex coach. Think Evans will need continuing work on his mental side, tended to lose focus at times during that match, and didn’t care for his language too much 🤬🤬🤬but ya soooooo feel for him, and want him to achieve big things 👏👏👏👍👍👍👍.

Feels odd not having any 🎾today, the only slam not to play the middle Sunday, but had chance to do full long overdue housywork 👍👏😂😂😂😂

WALT WHITMAN
  • Oh Dai, love hearing your excitement re the Reds 👍👍👍👏👏👏👏👏, so proud you support them, bet fantastic two day event. Nice early show from the Reds then if 1130 👏👍. I adore them. Know their display season a lot shorter this year as focussing on North America.

Oh absolutely Dai re the Evans match. I was on edge of my seat throughout, routing for him. What a comeback after he went off the rails😤👃💊💊💊💊. He went right back to square one, having to play challenger matches in middle of nowhere, but he did it, and his ranking shot up, plus now coached by David Felgate, Tim Henmans ex coach. Think Evans will need continuing work on his mental side, tended to lose focus at times during that match, and didn’t care for his language too much 🤬🤬🤬but ya soooooo feel for him, and want him to achieve big things 👏👏👏👍👍👍👍.

Feels odd not having any 🎾today, the only slam not to play the middle Sunday, but had chance to do full long overdue housywork 👍👏😂😂😂😂

WALT WHITMAN
  • Ashleigh Barty out! 🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀She was my pick for the title this year. Beaten in three by American Alison Riske 🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀!

Looking forward to Coco V Halep soon! Also Konta V Kvitova!

WALT WHITMAN
  • Ashleigh Barty out! 🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀She was my pick for the title this year. Beaten in three by American Alison Riske 🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀!

Looking forward to Coco V Halep soon! Also Konta V Kvitova!

WALT WHITMAN
  • Sadly, Coco’s Wimby run has come to an end 😢, she should be soooooo proud tho 👏👏👏.

Jo konta putting up good fight after losing first set, she’s now 5-1 up in the second 👍👍👍👏👏👏 V Kvitova!

WALT WHITMAN
  • Sadly, Coco’s Wimby run has come to an end 😢, she should be soooooo proud tho 👏👏👏.

Jo konta putting up good fight after losing first set, she’s now 5-1 up in the second 👍👍👍👏👏👏 V Kvitova!

WALT WHITMAN
  • Hi Bev, I agree, what a shame Coco’s run has come to an end, but what a learning curve she has experienced and what a prospect. Anyway, great tennis & great weather, what more would you want (perhaps a third day of the Red Arrows would be nice).
    I attended a wedding yesterday and could only watch the Reds from my car as we left Swansea- Wales Air show was a great success.
    Enjoy the tennis 😄🎾😄🎾
    ​Regards, Dai
  • Hi Bev, I agree, what a shame Coco’s run has come to an end, but what a learning curve she has experienced and what a prospect. Anyway, great tennis & great weather, what more would you want (perhaps a third day of the Red Arrows would be nice).
    I attended a wedding yesterday and could only watch the Reds from my car as we left Swansea- Wales Air show was a great success.
    Enjoy the tennis 😄🎾😄🎾
    ​Regards, Dai
  • Did anyone else see the Pella v Raonic match last night? Thought it was amaaaazing! and could really see how much it meant to Pella when he broke down at the end - though after such a long game you'd be pretty exhausted too anyway, how do they play for so long?!

Though every time I see Pella I think it's Paella and would've had no idea how to say Raonic if it weren't for the commentators
  • Did anyone else see the Pella v Raonic match last night? Thought it was amaaaazing! and could really see how much it meant to Pella when he broke down at the end - though after such a long game you'd be pretty exhausted too anyway, how do they play for so long?!

Though every time I see Pella I think it's Paella and would've had no idea how to say Raonic if it weren't for the commentators
  • Fab match Nat and LOL re paella! Best name EVER for a top player is that American guy who’s parents were obsessed with tennis and decided their son was gonna be a top tennis player as soon as he was born. His surname escapes me (he’s not THAT big yet 😂) but his first names Tennys, pronounced tennis 👍👏😂😂😂😂

WALT WHITMAN
  • Fab match Nat and LOL re paella! Best name EVER for a top player is that American guy who’s parents were obsessed with tennis and decided their son was gonna be a top tennis player as soon as he was born. His surname escapes me (he’s not THAT big yet 😂) but his first names Tennys, pronounced tennis 👍👏😂😂😂😂

WALT WHITMAN
  • Forgot to say, what I loved best, was when Roger came off court straight after his win and was being interviewed, but got distracted by the Nishikori match on 🖥behind him, and started reading out the score and commentating 😂😂😂, knowing that was his next opponent. So sweet, the interviewer was LOL and said “thanks for the commentary” 😂. Federer such a lovely guy. His twin boys were watching yesterday, soooooooo adorable 💙💙

WALT WHITMAN
  • Forgot to say, what I loved best, was when Roger came off court straight after his win and was being interviewed, but got distracted by the Nishikori match on 🖥behind him, and started reading out the score and commentating 😂😂😂, knowing that was his next opponent. So sweet, the interviewer was LOL and said “thanks for the commentary” 😂. Federer such a lovely guy. His twin boys were watching yesterday, soooooooo adorable 💙💙

WALT WHITMAN
  • Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    Fab match Nat and LOL re paella!
    Well now you really are trying to confuse me posting that paella recipe in let's get cooking!

Imagine being called Tennys, oh wow... no pressure then
  • Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    Fab match Nat and LOL re paella!
    Well now you really are trying to confuse me posting that paella recipe in let's get cooking!

Imagine being called Tennys, oh wow... no pressure then
  • Delicious meal Nat 👍

Those journalists in these press conferences 🙄🙄🙄😡😡😡, poor Konta, ask the most ridiculous questions

WALT WHITMAN
  • Delicious meal Nat 👍

Those journalists in these press conferences 🙄🙄🙄😡😡😡, poor Konta, ask the most ridiculous questions

WALT WHITMAN
  • Andy and Serena out! Was fun while it lasted...

Excited for the Nadal v Federer match tomorrow? who's gonna get to the final...
  • Andy and Serena out! Was fun while it lasted...

Excited for the Nadal v Federer match tomorrow? who's gonna get to the final...
  • Exciting Wimbledon tennis, and also today, England are playing Australia in the semi final of the Cricket World Cup - spoilt for choice 😄🌞
  • Exciting Wimbledon tennis, and also today, England are playing Australia in the semi final of the Cricket World Cup - spoilt for choice 😄🌞
  • Quote Originally Posted by David j View Post
    Exciting Wimbledon tennis, and also today, England are playing Australia in the semi final of the Cricket World Cup - spoilt for choice 😄🌞
    Yup big sporting weekend coming up! The cricket final (which hopefully we'll be in...), Wimbledon final AND Silverstone F1... but I'm away for the weekend bad planning from me
  • Quote Originally Posted by David j View Post
    Exciting Wimbledon tennis, and also today, England are playing Australia in the semi final of the Cricket World Cup - spoilt for choice 😄🌞
    Yup big sporting weekend coming up! The cricket final (which hopefully we'll be in...), Wimbledon final AND Silverstone F1... but I'm away for the weekend bad planning from me
  • Adore both Roger and Rafa. Impossible to choose.

Yeah sad it’s the end of the MurEna combo 🇬🇧🇺🇸but great fun, and it got the doubles back on the map 👍

​Ladies semis today, goooooooooooo Serena 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

WALT WHITMAN
  • Adore both Roger and Rafa. Impossible to choose.

Yeah sad it’s the end of the MurEna combo 🇬🇧🇺🇸but great fun, and it got the doubles back on the map 👍

​Ladies semis today, goooooooooooo Serena 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

WALT WHITMAN
  • Quote Originally Posted by Nataly View Post
    I forgot about F1 so a busy sporty weekend.
    ​England have made a positive start against Australia ✔️✔️✔️✔️
  • Quote Originally Posted by Nataly View Post
    I forgot about F1 so a busy sporty weekend.
    ​England have made a positive start against Australia ✔️✔️✔️✔️
  • Ladies final 🎾🙀👏, boy oh boy, what a match! Before it started, I was sooooo routing for Serena, but I found myself actually willing Halep to win by halfway thru as she was absolutely playing out of her 💀, you could see it meant sooooo much to her! 👏👏👏👏👏👏

Then beautiful speeches by both players, it really was a super final 👏👏👍👍🏆.

Really really hope Roger can do it tomoz 🙏🙏🙏

WALT WHITMAN
  • Ladies final 🎾🙀👏, boy oh boy, what a match! Before it started, I was sooooo routing for Serena, but I found myself actually willing Halep to win by halfway thru as she was absolutely playing out of her 💀, you could see it meant sooooo much to her! 👏👏👏👏👏👏

Then beautiful speeches by both players, it really was a super final 👏👏👍👍🏆.

Really really hope Roger can do it tomoz 🙏🙏🙏

WALT WHITMAN
  • Name:  20190713_145237.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  2.49 MB

Aye, that match was great, thought Serena was gonna come back at the start of the 2nd set.
    I had 2 screens to watch, as the F1 qualifying was on at the same time.
    Will be doing the same today with the men's final and the F1 race.😁
  • Name:  20190713_145237.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  2.49 MB

Aye, that match was great, thought Serena was gonna come back at the start of the 2nd set.
    I had 2 screens to watch, as the F1 qualifying was on at the same time.
    Will be doing the same today with the men's final and the F1 race.😁
  • Good thinking Ange 😂👍👏

Boy oh boy, what a men’s final! 🙀🙀🙀🙀Longest final EVER in Wimbledon history 🙀🙀🙀🙀, was shouting at the 🖥when Rog had two championship points, but just wasn't to be 😩😩😩😩. Fab to see the new tie break at 12 all in the fifth too 👍👍👍👍

Gorgeous speeches from both, and great to see Rogers two sets of twins 👭👬. Plus Novak’s little boy 💕

Absolutely fantastic two weeks, just seems even extra special this year. Sad it’s all over

WALT WHITMAN
  • Good thinking Ange 😂👍👏

Boy oh boy, what a men’s final! 🙀🙀🙀🙀Longest final EVER in Wimbledon history 🙀🙀🙀🙀, was shouting at the 🖥when Rog had two championship points, but just wasn't to be 😩😩😩😩. Fab to see the new tie break at 12 all in the fifth too 👍👍👍👍

Gorgeous speeches from both, and great to see Rogers two sets of twins 👭👬. Plus Novak’s little boy 💕

Absolutely fantastic two weeks, just seems even extra special this year. Sad it’s all over

WALT WHITMAN