• What a Wimbledon, what a men’s Final today - and England won the Cricket World Cup πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
    I need to lay down for a while 😜
  • What a Wimbledon, what a men’s Final today - and England won the Cricket World Cup πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
    I need to lay down for a while 😜
  • Really enjoyed the new tiebreak system
    Was exhausted by the end of the match after jumping up out my seat so many times

And had never even heard of a super over before, amazing to see history being made across the tennis, cricket aaand F1 this weekend!
  • Really enjoyed the new tiebreak system
    Was exhausted by the end of the match after jumping up out my seat so many times

And had never even heard of a super over before, amazing to see history being made across the tennis, cricket aaand F1 this weekend!
  • I agree Nataly, quite a special weekend of sport with each event having something unique. Cricket however, was something else, great for the β€œyoung ones” watching & learning 🎾🎾🎾🎾.
  • I agree Nataly, quite a special weekend of sport with each event having something unique. Cricket however, was something else, great for the β€œyoung ones” watching & learning 🎾🎾🎾🎾.